Chapter 34

This is a filler chapter but got mini cute scenes.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

'Good morning.' Minho walks out lazily as he watches Meera working on her laptop. She shoots him a deadly glare. 

'Where is Poorva?' Minho asks trying to change the topic. 

'Its evening. You were knocked out the whole day. I dropped her at the airport.' Meera answers.

'What about your office?' Minho asked.

'I took a sick leave.' Meera informs.

'Are you really sick?' Minho asks concerned.

'No I took it for you and to drop her. You guys are such idiots.' Meera fumes.

'I am bad with alcohol.' Minho says gulping down water.

'Then which fool has a alcohol competition when they can't handle it.' Meera asks annoyed.

'Cook me something. Will you? My stomach hurts.' Minho says massaging his tummy.

'No, you said my cooking is bad. Help yourself.' Meera replies not taking her concentration from the screen. 

'Eh, that was a joke. I am hungry, literally no strength.' Minho pouts pulling the screen away.

'What do you want?' Meera asks not able to handle his cuteness.

'Whatever you can cook.' Minho smiles as she yields.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Next day ~

'We will miss you Meera' the members say as it was time for Meera to go back to their head office. 

'Its okay guys, I might see you guys when I come in between to submit reports.' Meera replies feeling bad looking at their sad faces.

In the one month she had grown closer to the guys, and they taught and inspired her in many ways. 

'You should come out when ever we hangout.' Yuta suggests as Meera gives him a thumbs up.

'I will come by whenever I can find time.' Meera assures as she bids them farewell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Five days later ~

The house was basically empty whenever Meera got home. With the upcoming comeback Minho hardly came home.

me ~ Are you coming today?

Minmee's Dad ~ Mostly no.

me ~ Okay.

Minmee's Dad ~ I left you side dishes from mom, make sure to eat them.

me ~ No, I won't.

Minmee's Dad ~Why?? What happened??

me ~ I miss you.

'Was it too bold. Omg he already read it I can't even delete it.' Meera panics thinking of a solution. 

Minmee's Dad ~ Lets have dinner together.

Meera's mood changed as soon as he responded back with the text. 

'Where are you going?' Onew asks as he watches Minho come out the practice room. 'My girl kind of misses me so bye boys.' Minho waved with smirk on his face. 'She isn't your girl yet.' Onew comments looking at his confidence. 'Hyung at least he got hope unless you who got only chicken.' Taemin mocks and Key laughs at the statement.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One week later ~

'Meera, I got a new drama.' Minho says waving the script as she comes out the kitchen. 

'Oh wow, what is it? Rom-com?' Meera asks as she flips through the pages. 

'Yeah. Will you help me with my lines?' Minho asks as she goes through the dialogues.  

'Sure. Go take a shower. We will eat and do this.' Meera suggests.

'Don't laugh.' Minho says as he sits down with a thump on the sofa. 'Its funny watching you act like that.' Meera controls her laugh.

'Fine, lets skip to the one with actress.' Minho suggests searching through the pages

'You take my breath away. Omg what is this?' Meera blushes at the written dialogues. 

'That's how rom-coms are, now just let me focus.' Minho says staring at the paper.

'Ready?' Meera asks after a while.

'My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart and into my soul.' Minho says cupping her cheeks. 'May I kiss you?' Minho asks with heart eyes occasionally looking at her lips. 

'Yes...' Meera responds involuntarily taken aback by his acting.

Minho leans in and gives a peck on her cheek. Meera looks shocked at him after the moment.

'Cut. I did well didn't I?' Minho asks acting normal.

'Yeah, why the kiss?' Meera asks still confused as her cheeks turn pink.

'It was there in the script' Minho points to the lines.

'Oh okay.' Meera simply nods not understanding what hit her.

_______________________________________________________

Drum rolls for the next chapter. 

I don't know if people will like it or not but I tried my best.

Now make a guess before you jump to the next chapter.

Yes it is what you think it is.