Chapter 26

The Final Wish

(Okay so I've had tears in my eyes the entire time I was writhing this so sorry for the spelling mistakes 😂)

Taehyung smiled as he stood up.
He stretched his arms slowly. He walked to Jungkook sitting on his bed "Morning" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled weakly "Morning" The younger replied "So what's on the list for today?" Taehyung asked "Let's go to to the park" Jungkook spoke "I want to breathe in the fresh air, look at the trees..." The younger spoke and Taehyung nodded "Let's go then"

-

Jungkook smiled at he stared at the trees. The life the trees had made him smile.
There were kids running around like crazy, having fun laughing loudly. Jungkook chuckled at them "Damn I wish I had that energy" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook chuckled "Same" the younger spoke putting his hand up and grabbing a leaf "This should be a symbol of life..." Jungkook spoke "leaves grow and leave their home...then they die...funny how life works the same way" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded, sighing quietly. That's when he grabbed the sapling from behind Jungkooks wheelchair, it was in a pouch.

"Jungkook, I've got a sapling...I wanted to burry it" the elder spoke and Jungkook smiled "how cute" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled before finding a nice empty spot. The younger watched as Taehyung hurried it, leaving the top part out. The elder grabbed a water bottle and watered it.
"This will be a mark of our love...our spot...the nurses were very excited about it" The elder smiled

But all he heard was silence.

"Jungkook?" The elder asked confused, turning himself around. His eye soon widened "JUNGKOOK!" The elder yelled racing to the younger who was on the ground coughing blood while in a seizure.
The elder quickly called 911 (119) laying the younger on his side to get the blood out.

-

"Sooein....it's time" Taehyung spoke sadly "the nurses came in and said I should say my goodbyes..." the elder spoke with a few tears running down his face

"Yeah...I have them" the elder spoke with a sigh "I know...I'm sorry....take care of everything okay?" Taehyung asked before hanging up.

He walked over to Jungkook smiling "I'm tired" the younger spoke and Taehyung sighed sadly "I know"' the elder spoke caressing the youngers face "What was your first impression of me, I wanna know" the younger asked suddenly, earning a smile from the elder "I knew you were the one, even if I didn't want to admit it" the elder replied with a smile "bad now?" The younger asked "I think your the strongest person in the entire world"  Taehyung replied with a smile, as he held the youngers hand "You still look amazing" the elder spoke "tsk..liar" the younger spoke and Taehyung chuckled "I'm no liar- I'm serious!" The elder spoke and Jungkook chuckled, letting Taehyung lay next to him.

The elder smiled at the younger, before the younger turned his head "You look pale" the younger spoke and Taehyung smiled "I'm okay" the elder spoke and Jungkook shook his head putting his hand on the elders forehead "your cold" the younger spoke before his hand was grabbed and held tightly "Shhh...." the elder spoke and Jungkook gulped, the feeling of his body getting weaker "Taehyung....you won't leave right?" The younger asked and Taehyung shook his head "I'll be right here" the elder spoke and Jungkook smiled, Taehyung moving him closer.

"I love you..." the elder spoke and Jungkook smiled "I love you too...." the younger spoke watching as Taehyungs eyes closed.
The sound of a rattle sounded making Jungkook turn to the sound. The younger turned his head as he picked up a bottle.

It was a pill bottle.

The younger gasped before putting his hand on Taehyungs shoulder, shaking him "Taehyung?" The younger asked "Taehyung...you didn't..." the younger spoke letting his tears fall.
The younger gulped hugging the elder tightly.

"I'll be there soon Taehyung"

And the heart monitor dropped

The End

Epilogue coming soon.

Bruh this was so sad

Like- ughhh

I'll see y'all soon.

Thank you for reading.

-