Hello.

Well.
Where to begin.

Hi, my name is Morgan Morrow.
I'm an author on wattpad, and as you may know I went from an author to was an author on this app.

I guess you could say I quit.
Like a job, I left it.
Now I should explain explain why without giving extreme details on what exactly happened to make me leave.

Around July of this year (2020) I was struggling with this book, I don't know if it was something that was with me or if it was the storyline not working right- heck it may as well just have been both.
I couldn't for the life of me get into this book, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't write in it.
I left for several months saying it was personal issues, which I can confirm was true. I left because I had a lot happening in real life, I mean a lot. It was during all this stuff with COVID, and then I had many things personally happen which I won't mention because privacy. But all that combined lead me to yesterday September 15th 2020, where I closed the book on Wattpad.

I left, quit, said it was it.
Until today, September 16 2020; just a day after I left, I saw the BTS game video, and I saw the Jungkook getting hit by the car part, and it hit me at that moment, all my writing came back to me and I remembered the hours I spent writing on here, al my passion, all my love, all my writing came flooding back at once, and I began to write the next chapter of the fading one.

I have two books in my drafts one of which I was so excited about.

So for the time being.
I'm going to stay. Now I don't know for how long, or if this will last, but I do know I love each of you, you gave me a chance to become something, gave me a platform I never thought I'd have.

So I'm going to return. The new me, the improved me, the true me.

This will hopefully stay.

Thank you 💜