Chapter 15

Jungkook smiled at he looked at his book of memories.
He looked at the selfies they took on their first date

"The day I fell deeply in love..."

(btw- this is told as both Taehyung and Jungkooks perspectives, The two have talked on these memories, and Taehyung wrote it to sort of tell both sides)

"Sooo are you ready for your big date Jungkook?" A voice asked "Aish hoseok- it's not like that" the younger replied "Oh it's totally like that" he replied, getting a pout from the younger "Oh come on don't give me the pouty face" Hoseok spoke "Your like my brother- my baby brother- I could be making you stay here because I'm overprotective" He spoke and Jungkook sighed "That's true..." The younger spoke "is it bad I wish you were like that- like I don't even know what I'm supposed to do- or say- heck if you were my brother you could just keep me home and not let me go" Jungkook spoke "I know....just....Talk about hairless cats! Like you always do!" Hoseok spoke getting an eye-roll "have you seen their toes...." Hoseok spoke "They look like human feet!" Hoseok spoke, making gag noises "Hyung- it's- it's cute though! They have little toes- and sweaters!" Jungkook spoke and Hoseok smiled "okay...okay....now go...have fun" Hoseok spoke and Jungkook nodded

"I wasn't sure you'd come...as I sat alone in that restaurant it gave me time to think....time to think about myself, I honestly was so nervous, and afraid, I hadn't thought of any conversations, and since I was wanting to be the tuff...flirt, I had to get it together....as I failed to do so, you came into my view, in that moment, my blood ran cold, and my hands began to shake, but I pulled it together just before you sat in front of me..."

Taehyung started into Jungkooks eyes "Welcome" the elder spoke "Ah- thank you...for having me" The younger spoke "thanks for being here" The elder replied, looking down at the menu "What are you thinking on getting?" The elder asked "I'm not sure....there's so much food choices" The younger spoke, in awe at the menu before him "Wow...this is all expensive..." the younger spoke "I don't know if I can exactly afford this..." The younger mumbled before his menu was pulled down "Don't worry about that now, just order what you want" the elder smiled, a box smile that made Jungkooks entire world freeze, a blush creeping onto his face "o-okay...." The younger spoke using the menu to hide his face.

Eventually the two ordered their food, Taehyung getting steak and peppers, while Jungkook god (your choice).

The two ate, talking a lot, getting to know each other well.
Once the two finished eating, they got their bills.
When Jungkook saw the price his eyes widened (if you put something cheep- y'all got that expensive version 😂)
Jungkook gulped, trying to not cry, he didn't have much money, and his job payed enough....but not enough for him to live well.
"Jungkook? Everything okay?" The elder asked "Y-Yeah-Fine!" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung sighed his hand going towards the youngers face, that's when he used it to turn the elders face "You are a bad liar Jeon" The elder spoke and Jungkook gulped, a wave of shock hitting him, thats when he noticed his bill wasn't in his hands....but in Taehyungs.

The elder smiled at the waitress handing her the bills "The foods on me" The elder spoke and Jungkook gasped "That was expensive!" The younger spoke "Jungkook it's okay....I got my paycheck yesterday, I wanted to spend it on something good" The elder spoke "atleast let me pay you back-" the younger began "pay me back in any way- but not with money" The elder spoke and Jungkook pouted, crossing his arms "You look cute when you pout" the elder spoke and Jungkook blushed "Well- Your smile is adorable too- So hah!" The younger spoke "Awww loook at you trying to argue flirt!" The elder joked and Jungkook glared playfully, blushing madly  "Your bullying me" the younger spoke "am I now?" The elder asked "Yes!" The younger spoke "well okay, I'm the bully....and you Jungkook are the cute boy I'm bullying" The elder spoke before standing up "Now Jungkook, id like to do more of these dates....I actually had a lot of fun" The elder spoke and Jungkook smiled "Me too..."

"I'll see you next week?"

"Yes.."

"Little did he know how loud my heart was beating, and how happy I was....I felt like I was walking on clouds"

"I did too....so many wonderful...clouds....now I'm walking on....spikes....spikes of pain....and cancer...." The younger spoke hugging the book "I wish you'd come back to see me once and awhile"

"I just miss you...."

"I'm sorry I'm sick"

"I'm sorry I've done this to us...."

"I'm sorry I'm me...."

Wow
How are you all

You good?

Are you...
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally mentally okay?

I've been crazy about my new book.
It's gonna be a real sad one
.i already have the intro done, and chapter 1.

The hint is.
Lights

Wierd one eh?
You'll see why I put it soon

How do you think this book will end?
I had a plan- but now....I have a new one!