Chapter 25

Tired

The sky was dark, holding rain clouds that threatened to fall. The world seemed gloomy. Taehyung sat at his home, laying on the couch alone.
He hated it here, the home he spent so many memories with Jungkook here.

He leaned his body up, knowing he'd have to go to the hospital and watch Jungkook be in pain for hours all over again.
He grabbed his keys and began to drive.

-

Jungkook sighed as he leaned his body up. He was using his weak arms to lift himself enough to sit in his wheelchair.
He rolled himself to the door about to leave when it opened.
The younger smiled brightly "Hi Tae" the younger spoke "Hey Jungkook" Taehyung spoke walking behind Jungkooks wheelchair rolling him around the hospital.

"So...what's next?" the elder asked "hm?" Jungkook sounded "Your bucket list, what do you want to do next?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook smiled "I want to be with you" Jungkook spoke "What?" Taehyung asked "I want to be with you Taehyung, out of all the things I could've wished I had done at the end of my life, I got to do the most important thing, marrying someone good, marrying you" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung gulped holding back tears again, he felt like he was holding back so much rage and pain.

Jungkook turned to him "Taehyung...You know I love you right" Jungkook asked "O-Of course" Taehyung replied "I love you too" Taehyung spoke again feeling his heart he pulled in every direction. Jungkook smiled laying back, the younger was at so much peace.

Taehyungs grip tightened, he had so much rage, so much anger that he needed to get out but couldn't. The elder closed his eyes, standing still "Taehyung?" Jungkook asked looking at the elder "I'm so angry Jungkook" Taehyung spoke wheeling Jungkook to a private area "I'm so angry, and so sad, I hate this" Taehyung spoke "Tae..." Jungkook spoke "Your so at peace- and I'm- I'm so.....I'm so tired...." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook gulped "Tired?" Jungkook asked "Yes...I'm tired...I'm so tired, everything is so hard to do anymore...I'm just tired" Tarhyung spoke "I can barley get myself up anymore, I'm not at peace with anything I'm just constantly fighting myself- I'm angry- I'm so angry....and im so sad but all these emotions I feel only make me more tired!" Taehyung yelled "I'm so down Jungkook- your leaving me- my own mental sanity is leaving me....I'm losing my mind, I'm losing myself" Taehyung spoke before his hands were held tightly "You've been so strong" Jungkook spoke "It sounds hypocritical doesn't it" Taehyung sighed

"No...it doesn't..." Jungkook spoke "It sounds human....Did anyone expect you to be okay after everything?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned his head "I got cancer...you've seen me get sicker, the bills were expensive so you got a job, you got shot at that job, our relationship became rocky, I lost the ability to walk, and now I'm...going to die" Jungkook spoke "If anything you've been to strong for to long" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung sighed "Find a way to release that anger, and you'll be okay" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded "O-Okay"

"Find your happiness"

-

Dang.
I really hope that this chapter can show mental Heath at its lowest.

How are y'all

Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well
Mentally okay?

If not then take care. Please 💜