Chapter 23

Days blended into nights
The world was cold, dark.
And just like the day was dark and cold, laid Jungkook on his hospital bed, weak, cold, and in pain.

Taehyung was by his side, helping him feel better as best he could but even he couldn't do much for the youngers pain.
Hoseok tried too, and he wasn't able to help either.

Jungkook groaned as he laid on his hospital bed, he was in agonizing pain, tears running down his face as he laid shakily.
"Jungkook, I'm sorry....I wish I could take the pain away" the elder spoke as he held the youngers hand "I-I can't....I wanna give up....T-Tae...I'm....Tired-" the younger spoke before he coughed harshly blood coming out of his mouth as he did "Baby..." the elder spoke as he wiped the youngers blood "just breathe...." the elder spoke as tears ran down his face as well.

This was the way things were, for hours, for days, for weeks, Jungkook laid like this.
The younger sighed holding a pillow rightly, crying in pain again.
"hey Jungkook...how are you...?" Hoseok asked "I—I'm tired..." the younger spoke weakly "I know...just keep fighting okay?" The elder asked "I'm...trying...." the younger spoke before he broke out into another bad coughing fit.

Hoseok gulped grabbing the oxygen mask putting it on the younger "you'll be okay Jungkook...someday" the elder spoke before he sat back down, watching the younger.
Hoseok closed his eyes several times, he was exhausted, Taehyung too.
He felt his head freeze, and his body went numb, before he knew it he saw darkness.

Jungkook smiled sadly as he stared at Hoseok, the elder fell asleep, Jungkook knew it was because he as tired, and Jungkook knew Taehyung was the same.
He stared at his book, the papers sticking out of it making him even sadder.
He just looked away hiding it beside his nightstand and bed.
The younger closed his eyes slowly tiredness hitting him.
He let a few more tears fall before he fell asleep completely.

They don't need you anymore.
Just give up.
Let go.

You know you want to, fighting this is like fighting a massive beast, you can't win.

You can't keep torturing your friends, the people who love you like this, it's not fair to yourself or them.

Just let go.

Let go...

Jungkook gulped when he woke up.
He closed his eyes, letting his mind wake up.
His body was weak, and he felt empty.
He knew, that it was time, he could feel it.

The younger picked up his phone, calling Taehyung "Hey Tae...I'd like to do everything on my bucket list...."

"I'm ready"

-

Damn

That hurts

How are y'all?
Mentally okay?
Eating and drinking enough?
Sleeping enough?

How are y'all?Mentally okay?Eating and drinking enough?Sleeping enough?