Chapter 1

"I'm gonna go get you some more water" Taehyung spoke as he rubbed Jungkooks sweaty head "O-Okay..." The younger replied, his voice racked with shivers and weakness.
The younger had been in this state for a week, and no medicines worked.
Countless doctors visits and all of them played tag with either the flu or a cold.

Taehyungs worry was huge, he hated seeing his husband like this, this week and in this much pain.
He knew Jungkook wanted to do things, wanted to get up and run around again, but all he could do was lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

"Aish...this fridge is empty...i need to get grocery's" the elder sighed, making a worried stare to his and Jungkooks bedroom and back to the fridge

"I don't think I can leave him here...but I can't take him in this shape" The elder sighed.
He soon grabbed the water bottle and went to Jungkook, handing him the water "I need to get grocery's..." Taehyung sighed "Oh? Then get them?" Jungkook spoke "But..."

"If your worried about leaving me here alone, don't be, I may be sick, but I can handle myself, you've been nothing but helpful this entire time, go out on your own for awhile" Jungkook spoke with a smile and Taehyung sighed, a slight smile creeping to his face "Your too sweet to me" The elder spoke "I think we both do our parts" the younger giggled "I may get you some banana milk, who knows!" The elder spoke and Jungkook giggled "Oh so I'm so sweet I get banana milk...you never normally get me the good stuffs" The younger spoke "your normally not sick!" The elder replied with a giggle standing up.

He soon leaned down and kissed the youngers forehead "I'll be back!" The elder spoke "I'll be here" the younger replied

Soon Taehyung got all the things he needed, and the things he didn't.

He sighed, he missed being out, but the feeling of leaving Jungkook in a sick state was just as bad, he wanted to be back with him.

The elder soon checked out.
He put his grocery's in his car, and soon enjoyed a nice car ride home, listening to music and dancing, he enjoyed the nature.

Once he got back to his house he grabbed all his grocery's and walked inside "Jungkookie I'm home! I even got your bannana milk!" The elder yelled as he opened the door and set the grocery's down on the counter.

"Jungkook?" The elder asked loudly "Is he asleep?" The elder asked, walking into the living room, his eyes soon widening "J-Jungkook!?" The elder yelled.

Jungkook, on the ground, blood pouring from his mouth, unconscious.
"Jungkook!?" The elder yelled again running to the younger scooping him up into his arms, the youngers phone in his hand, just about to call Taehyug.

"Jungkook!? Can you hear me!? Baby!?" The elder yelled, as tears flowed from his eyes.

"Please don't leave me

Please"

-

Wow

Such sad

Much wow

Is my writers block gone?

I don't know

But. I really felt my old style show up today

Which makes me happy

So anyways

How are you

You good?

Did you

Eat well

Sleep well

Drink well

Mentally okay?

Just look at crazy me?

Did you smile or laugh? If so then I'm glad I could make you feel that, even if it's for a second.

Also congrats to Heechual and Momo for their relationship!
I'm happy for them, I hope they live a long happy life together!

I purple you

💜💜💜