Chapter 2

Taehyung sobbed as he picked up the lifeless younger, holding him in his arms.
He ran to his car, his hands shaking madly as he rushed to the drivers seat, he didn't even spare a second to breathe.
He quickly drove to the hospital, he spared no time, even stoplights were a drag, and if he could he'd go for it.

The elder soon ran into the emergency room, still holding his lifeless husband in his arms

"Help! I need a doctor! Please!" He yelled watching as a few nurses went wide eyed, soon running to get a stretcher.
Soon they got the younger on it, and in seconds they ran with the younger, Taehyung by their side "What happened!?" One asked "I don't know- he's had this fever for the past week and it hasn't gone away, when I got home today I found him on the floor with blood coming from his mouth" Taehyung spoke, his tears still flowing madly.

The nurses soon rushed him into a room, one stoping Taehyung from entering "wait- he's my husband! I need to be with him!" Taehyung yelled "No, Sir, I understand your need, your want to be by his side, but what he needs right now is doctors who can help him and see what's wrong" She spoke "but-"

"Please" She spoke and Taehyung sighed, shaking his head "We will take care of him, I promise" she spoke and Taehyung nodded walking to the waiting room.

He sad down with a huff, his eyes filling with tears again, and slowly they turned into quiet sobs "why...why Jungkook...why did the world choose you..." He mumbled "Please be okay...please..."

"I can't lose you....

If I lose you.

I'll lose myself"

Hello!
I know this is somewhat of a short chapter, but again, I'm slowly returning to writing.

Thanks for being so supportive and nice as I come back.
It means a lot!

Are you

Eating well

Sleeping well

Drinking well

Mentally okay?

If not then smile! Just one little smile!

I just recently got into Minecraft again 😂

And my wolf does this