Chapter 16

Taehyung sighed as he cleaned off tables and counters, sweat dripping off his hair as he swiftly moved his way around the empty restaurant.
He soon smiled a bit "I finally have enough to pay off our debt!" He spoke, his voice giddy and excited "I can finally start seeing him again" The elder smiled happily.
He soon went to the back cleaning it up as well, since it was after hours, he had more time to impress his boss into even more money.

He was about to clean the dishes when he heard the door slam open.
The door, he had once locked.

The elders eyes widened, he quickly looked out of the door to see men, dressed in black.
The elder soon gulped closing his eyes before he walked out "I cannot lose this money...." he mumbled before he stared at the men "Can I help you? It's after hours....but I could help" he spoke, before one of the guys went up to him "Open up the register now!" He yelled "I'm afraid I cannot do that" the elder replied "do it...or else" the man spoke "or else what?" Taehyung replied, before one man stepped up, a gun in hand "Or else you'll die" he spoke "Then what? You'll still not get your money" Taehyung spoke "Snarky one we got here....you won't be that way when we find your special someone, you are married after all" he spoke pointing at Taehyungs ring

"Get out" the elder spoke "I'm telling you once, and only once....Get....out" the elder spoke "I think not the guy spoke before he shot out some bullets "I'm not playing around, open the register!" He yelled and Taehyung glared before grabbing the guys wrist, knocking the gun out of it, that's when he broke the mans wrist "I told you I'd tell you once to leave, now your gonna see what happens when you don't listen to me.....and when you threaten my husband" He spoke before he jumped over the counter pushing the guys "You'll get fired" he spoke with a smirk "I'll get praised for protecting this building" he spoke before he attacked one of the guys, knocking them out.

The elder soon began to attack the next guy, punching his face, he was winning "you see, when you threaten the people I love, and when you threaten to hurt people for your own selfish needs? This is what happens....karma" the elder spoke "You are insane!" The man yelled "I was just trying to work! Before you guys showed up!" Taehyung yelled "Karma is a-" The elder spoke before ringing was heard.

His entire body felt numb, and cold...then hot....and then weak.
He turned to see the man who he had grabbed before holding the gun, smirking.

That's when Taehyung fell over, the site of his blood pouring from his chest making his cough.
The numbness he once felt now filled with pain

He stared at the now leaving men, his hand begging for help, but nothing.
He stared at his wedding ring, a small painful smile came to his face "Jungkook...." He spoke "M-My...love.....My life....." he spoke trying to stand up, but he fell, and as soon as he did, his eyes closed, his world....fell silent.

Jungkook sighed as he sat in his wheelchair "I know you don't exactly want to move...but I figured it would be good, plus I can take you to the garden "Ah...thank you Chansoo....I'm sorry I've been so wierd....I just have this...bad feeling" the younger spoke "bad feeling?" The women asked "Yeah- I don't feel great normally....but this is...something deeper....I don't know- it's probably nothing" the younger laughed, looking around the halls "How do you get through the day Chansoo...it seems like you'd lose your mind, and emotionally become traumatized" Jungkook spoke

"I just have to remember what I can do, what i cant do now is what I can try to do in the future....it's all apart of life....you fail once...twice...maybe even more, but like we always do, we find a a way" She spoke "You should write books" Jungkook joked "Ah I should! I should call it....Quotes With Totes" she spoke and Jungkook laughed, her laughter soon joining in.
"Oh so Jungkook how do you-" she began before she heard yelling, from staffs
"What's going on?" Jungkook asked "I'm not sure...sounds to me like someones...in real danger" she spoke watching as they wheeled someone in, Jungkook soon stared too .

"Kim Taehyung, works at a bar, and was shot in a break in!" One yelled before doctored grabbed the stretcher, wheeling him by Jungkook and Chansoo.

Jungkooks world shattered.

He fell from his wheel chair his Ivs ripping out with his fall, blood poured from his body, as the Ivs laid on the door pouring liquid.

"NO! TAEHYUNG!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"I'm sick.....your here....you....lied..."

"Why didn't you tell me..."

"Why did you lie to me about everything...."

"Why am I a bomb.....why do I hurt everything around me....first Hoseok....then you....the love of my life...."

"I wish it was me...i wish all of it was me"

Damn
That went dark!
Here is what changed the entire story

How are you all?
You eating well?
Sleeping well?
Drinking well?
Mentally okay?

Sorry it's been so long.
But this chapter is long, I've been waiting for sometime to post this certain chapter