Chapter 22

Trigger Warning
Graphic mentions of blood.

That dance gave Jungkook hope.
The pure thing he felt he never had, and if he had it, it left It him....was back.
He had hope for himself, he had hope for Taehyung.
He still felt blame, and he still felt sad, but he truly knew how he wasn't alone, and even if he felt it, he wasn't alone, he wouldn't ever be alone.

Jungkook smiled as he looked over to his book. The book of memories , everything he had read in all his days of pain and despair, all the days he read it when he was happy. He began to read all the pages again until he saw one certain page the page saved for when they had kids.
Jungkook hugged the book "Someday...maybe" he spoke before he began to cough madly, his hands let go of the book, before he grabbed his chest.
The breathes, the air he once had left him.
He grabbed his bed railings and took slow and deep breathes, his lungs crying out in pain like his racing heart. He closed his eyes before letting out one finale harsh cough on his arm.

Slowly he opened his eyes again and looked at his window the bright sun shinning through "Thank god this one didn't last long" he spoke before going to grab his book, that's when his eyes widened.

Blood

The thick substance was all over his arm, dripping onto the floor. There was so much of it. That's when the younger fell into another coughing fit, blood mixing in with the coughs. Tears rolled down his face as he coughed, his heartbeat dropping rapidly. The younger began sobbing in pain, the coughs becoming so painful he could hardly take in any air.

In a matter of minutes everything changed, in an instant. He was fine one minute and then the next his body was in so much pain he couldn't move, couldn't hardly breathe, all
He could do was cry.
Nurses quickly came rushing in laying the younger back and cleaning the blood while they got oxogen.
They began to give the younger IVS with pain killers and lung medicine (it's sorta like a calmer).

The nurses sighed sadly as they cleaned the blood, Hoseok and Jungkook walking in just minutes after they got Jungkook stable.
When Taehyung saw the blood his eyes widened, his heart dropping "Jungkook!?" He yelled soon running to the younger, grabbing his hand, which was dyed red from the blood.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked "He had a reaction from his cancer, it attacked his lungs" a nurse spoke "It also attacked his heart, making his heart beat race...the mixture of blood...mass coughing....and inverse in heartbeat....We are lucky we got here just in time" she spoke and Jungkook weakly grabbed Taehyungs hand, he tried to talk but nothing came out "Shhh.....it's okay......don't say anything" Taehyung spoke as he pulled over a chair.

He began stroking Jungkooks hair. Singing to the younger, which helped the younger calm down even more, and eventually lead him to fall asleep.

"Hoseok....this was bad" Taehyung spoke "Do you think his cancer may be spiking?" The elder asked "I hope not....

I really hope not...."

-

Wow

Dang

Sad

Hi eveyone how are you?
Are you eating?
Sleeping?
Drinking?

Mentally okay?

Figured I'd add some selfies

Enjo

ALSO

I WANNA RELEASE MY NEW BOOK!?

BUT I WANNA KNOW IF YOU GUYS WANT IT

HINT
MAFIA