Chapter 5

The next few days were spent deciding medicines for the younger, they had plans of surgery and chemotherapy, but with all the cancer Jungkook had, his journey wasn't going to be easy, not easy, at all.

Taehyung sighed as he held the roses he had for Jungkook.
His eyes were turned, dark bags were under them, and his face held sadness.
He slowly walked into the room smiling at the younger who was laying in his hospital bed watching kids shows.
The elder chuckled, his tired eyes now showing love, they were sparkling with it.

He walked over to the younger, poking his nose, handing him the roses. The youngers smile only grew, the shimmer of happiness in his eyes growing as he smelled the roses "Thank you Tae" The younger spoke, smiling happily "Your welcome baby, do you need anything else- atleast something that's not a surprise?" The elder spoke and Jungkook chuckled shaking his head "No, thank you though hyung" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung sighed sitting down, Jungkook glanced at the elder, gulping.

"Your tired Taehyung" Jungkook spoke up "I'm okay Kook" Taehyung replied "Your not Taehyung, we're married, I know when your lying, I know when your sick or hurting, or even simply tired....unfortunately this isn't a simply tired...You Taehyung are stressed, Your also suborn, so you want to pretend your okay for the sake of me and my health" Jungkook spoke watching as Taehyung sat back, like a child caught in the act of mischief "Taehyung our vows said in sickness and in health for a reason, you said it, and so did I" Jungkook spoke grabbing the elders hand "Please be honest with me Taehyung, please, if your tired then sleep, the doctors can and will inform you of anything new" Jungkook spoke "Aish why are you so smart" Taehyung pouted

"Love! You know it's my superpower" Jungkook smirked "Oooh so we have superpowers now?" Taehyung asked "Yes!" Jungkook replied "okay Jungkook, what's my superpower?" Taehyung asked "Hmmm....I think your superpower is.....Love as well, not just any love though, I mean the healing kind, you love so much that you can heal anything" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled "The healer lover?" Taehyung spoke "ah- no- that sounds like a Kdrama" Jungkook replied hearing a laugh from the elder "what should it be called them?"

"Healer of love" Jungkook replied "still sounds like a kdrama but it's better!" The younger replied, suddenly getting tired "I'm getting tired Tae" Jungkook spoke making grabby hands "snuggle" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smiled and nodded laying next to the younger

"sleep well my love prince"

-

Hello.
It's been awhile hasn't it.
I've been on hiatus, a rather long hiatus.
My main reason is the virus, it's been really hectic with it being around and so...dangerous.
I've also been having writers block, a lot of it.

I'd like to thank you all for being patent with me in my very long time of no updates and no words from me.
But I am back now! I'm hoping to write a such as I can, but I can't promise everyday work.

Thank you all so much for being here and being patient with me in these times of crisis.

Anyways

Are you all taking care of yourselves?
Are you
Using hand sanitizer and washing your hands?
Are you eating and drinking well?
Sleeping well?
Mentally okay?

Are you all taking care of yourselves?Are youUsing hand sanitizer and washing your hands?Are you eating and drinking well?Sleeping well?Mentally okay?

- Le Angry boi

-MorganMurrr
-Author Nim