Chapter 9

"WE NEED TO GET AIR IN HIM!"

"CODE BLUE! GET HIM INTO EMERGENCY SURGERY TO OPEN HIS LUNGS!"

A frantic heartbeat, and a frantic Taehyuung.
Both similar in this moment, both...dying.
Taehyung could only watch as the love of his life was taken away, the looks on the doctors faces scarring his mind.
He paced back and fourth, his head sweating madly, and his stomach twisting and turning, his hands were shaking madly, and unnoticed tears ran down his pale face as he waited for any news on Jungkook.
His heart was slowly breaking, he hated this.

It was all perfectly fine.
The sun was shining right into Jungkooks hospital room, the sounds of his machines were quieter, and the younger had gotten so much sleep, and Taehyung too.
The younger was taking, having a good time, laughing, his bunny smile shinning, making the whole room glimmer with hope.
But it shattered when Jungkook couldn't breathe, that breathlessness turning into a seizure.
Taehyung could only watch, he couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't blink, he just sat there.

The blame he felt was huge, and although he knew there's nothing he could have done, he still felt like he could have done something, maybe he could have pressed a nurse button and gotten them to help, or maybe he could have done something himself.
His blame was making him feel worse...selfish.
He felt as if he was making it about him, and that to him made him feel not only guilty, but the most selfish man alive.

Taehyung was snapped from his thoughts when a nurse almost....appeared in front of him "Taehyung" she spoke "Jungkook is okay" she spoke, hearing Taehyung sigh from relief, the elder holding back a world of tears "But...."

"But what?"

"Taehyung...I'm afraid this is the slow beginning of the end" She began "You see...Jungkooks illness is...incredibly rare, which makes it even harder to help, and since there's no cure for cancer, we all feel like he only has a matter of time left before he passes away" She spoke and Taehyung shook his head "No" he spoke "He's going to live, I just know it" he spoke, the nurse sighing, smiling sadly, putting a hand on his shoulder "I'm only telling you what I know, I'm wanting you to just prepare" she spoke and Taehyung sighed gulping "Can I see him?"

"Yes, follow Me"

Taehyung gulped once he got into the room, his eyes stared at the unconscious Jungkook.
His heart broke again.
The younger was pale, tired looking, the hair he once had now gone.
He hated seeing the younger like this, in so much pain.
He soon walked over to the younger holding his cold hand, sitting down.
He slowly broke down, all his tears, all his fears, worries, pain, coming out.
He hit his breaking point, his worst fear was coming true, losing his Jungkook....was slowly becoming a reality.

-

I'm not exactly happy with this chapter.
Ughhhh
It's just so...bad.
I know it will get better with time and all but jeeeeez

How are you?
Mentally okay?
Eating well
Sleeping well
Drinking well

How are you?Mentally okay?Eating wellSleeping wellDrinking well

Is sleepy boy