Chapter 7

Jungkook only got weaker as the days went on, it was as if on the inside he was strong, but the outside he was weak.
The younger would get sick almost everyday, and for Taehyung, it was breaking his heart to see the younger in such a state.
The youngers hair was still falling out slowly, leaving the younger with spots, noticeable ones.

Taehyung continued to care for the younger the best he could, but even he could feel the younger slipping, fading away from him.
It hurt him to see his husband slowly lose everything, it hurt him to see the younger in so much pain.
It was like the cancer had taken over, just one day everything was fine, but then it just got turned upside down, and fell, and hasn't stopped.

The days when Jungkook wasn't hovering over a toilet, letting out all his contents into the toilets, who was laying in bed to week to move, talk, do anything, so he'd sleep the best he could, but with the medicine he was taking, he could barely do that.
Jungkook hated feeling like this, feeling so week, all he wanted to do was to get up and dance with Taehyung, and hug him, and live again.

"Hey Kook...." Taehyung spoke "How do you feel?" Taehyung asked "awful..." The younger replied "I feel so sick Taehyung, I can't even...move" the younger spoke, moving his shaky hand onto the elders "H-Hey atleast I can do that!" The younger spoke before he suddenly gagged, He made a hand gesture, to which Taehyung instantly knew, quickly the elder grabbed a trashcan, letting the younger vomit.

The elder sighed, holding back tears seeing the younger like this.
Once the younger stoped vomiting, the younger smiled "Tae...Dont cry..." the younger spoke putting a hand up to the elders face, his hand shaking madly "I'm trying not to kookie" the elder spoke grabbing the youngers hand softly "Your smile lights up everything you know, the smile I fell in love with" Taehyung spoke

"Taehyung....can you do something for me.../" Jungkook asked "Yeah what?" The elder asked with a slight smile "Tell me our story" Jungkook replied "our...story?" The elder asked confused "Yeah...like...h-how we met...up until...now!" The younger spoke "starting with the best one of all" Jungkook smiled "how we met?" Taehyung asked how smiling brightly "yep!" Jungkook replied

"Okay Jungkook...this is the story of how we met"

-

AAAAAA
IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE SO LONG

IF IT MAKES YALL FEEL BETTER IVE BEEN WORKING ON BOOKS.

I've actually been working on my first official book, meaning my characters, not real or people from shows.
Which brings me to a book I've been starting to write called my little stories, which is filled with books of other ships I have, which I'm thinking about publishing.

How have y'all been?
Mentally okay?
Eating and drinking well?
Sleeping well?

How have y'all been?Mentally okay?Eating and drinking well?Sleeping well?

Sleepy boi

💜💜💜💜💜