Chapter 6

Jungkook gulped as he held his hair in his hands.
His hands trembled madly and his eyes filled with tears, those tears falling madly.
He started his chemotherapy a few weeks ago now, and the effects were already happening.

He stared at the spots of his missing hair on his head, his tears continuing to fall.
The younger soon broke down into quiet cries, his hand holding the clumps of his soft brown hair.

"What am I gonna do? How is Taehyung gonna react? Will he think I'm disgusting? Will he hate it? Will he hate me?" The younger cried quietly, his hands now shaking madly.

"Jungkook, you okay in there?" A voice spoke, hearing nothing but Silent breaths in the other side "Jungkook...it's me Taehyung, I'm not a doctor trying to be all peepy on you" The elder joked, the elder soon began to worry, the longer he waited the more worried he got.
He soon couldn't take it anymore, soon he opened the door.

The scene he saw next, broke his heart, Jungkook, sitting on the hospital room floor holding some of his hair, sobbing.
"Oh Jungkook..." Taehyung spoke "D-Don't look at me" Jungkook sobbed "baby...why not?" Taehyung asked "I look...awful" Jungkook spoke "Don't day that" Taehyung spoke "Look at this Taehyung!" Jungkook spoke showing Taehyung the clumps "I- I wouldn't be surprised if you left...." Jungkook spoke before he was pulled into a tight hug "Jungkook, your hair will not change the love I have for you, if you have a full head of brown hair, or none, I will still love you, no matter what" Taehyung spoke "Your so perfect, and so kind, your everything I could have wished for and more, your hair Jungkook means nothing, it's only a small part of the perfect and amazing human being you are"  Taehyung spoke

Jungkook smiled hugging the elder weakly, dropping the clumps of hair he once held.
"Thank you Taehyung...thank you"

-

Dang.

I hit.
1k.

I can believe it, it's honestly so insane, and shocking.
You all mean so much to me, I love you all so much.
You all have supported me through thick and thin.
When I first started I started with a Taekook book called "Blue skies"

It was rather....cringey to say the least. But when I made it and published it, it got maybe a few reads for less.
When I look back on that book, and remember how far I've come since then I do realize the power of fans.
One day I even came up with my official fandom name.
Little purples/ purples, for Taehyung and you guys.

Thank you so much.
From none to a Ton.

This is

Morgan murrr

How are you?

Eating well?

Sleeping well?

Mentally okay?

The way he stared into your soul 💀

-MorganMurrr