023

__

__

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!", A VOICE YELLED.

Zola whipped round to face the voice, who had just dropped a Kleenex box. It was a really pretty girl, tall but not as tall as Zola and slim with frizzy red hair, a freckled face, and green eyes. 

"Do you always kill people when they blow their nose?", she continued as she glared at Percy.

That was the moment when Zola realised Percy's sword had passed straight through her even though she had seen it in its real form.

Zola gasped, "Oh my god..you're clear-sighted".

It seemed that the girl had just noticed her because she whipped round to face Zola with confusion painted on her face. "What?"

"Wait..she's mortal", Percy stated as if he had just realised it himself.

"Duh. What else would I be? Alien?", the girl said sarcastically. "Anyways how did you get that sword past security?", she asked curiously with a hint of nervousness.

"I didn't..wait, you can see it's a sword?", Percy asked.

"No she just thought you were about to kill her with a toothpick Aqua Boy", Zola responded.

Percy just looked offended. 

"I like you", the girl said with a smile as her green eyes met Zola's. "Rachel Elizabeth Dare".

"RED. Suits you Rachel", Zola said as she gestured at Rachel's hair. "I'm Zola, I like you too", she said with a smile back and she could've sworn she saw a hint of red flush her cheeks.

Rachel quickly turned back to Percy firing questions. "Why didn't your sword kill me? Why did you ask if I was mortal? What material is your coat? Wait is that lion fur?"

Zola watched as Percy ignored her questions and proceeded to bite his lip as if he was trying to concentrate?

Suddenly he snapped his fingers, "You don't see a sword," he told her. "It's just a ballpoint pen".

She blinked. "Um...no. It's a sword, weirdo".

Zola mentally facepalmed multiple times.

"Who are you?", Percy demanded. 

"I've already said Rachel Elizabeth Dare", she snapped visibly annoyed. "Now, are you going to answer my questions or should I scream for security?"

"No!", Percy said. "I mean, we're kind of in a hurry. Basically we're in trouble".

"In a hurry or in trouble?"

"Um, sort of both", Zola said.

She looked over their shoulders and her eyes widened. "Bathroom!" 

"What?", Percy and Zola both exclaimed.

"Bathroom! Behind me! Now! Both of you! Hurry!"

They both slipped into the bathroom, leaving Rachel Elizabeth Dare standing outside. Zola looked around and then blushed when she realised which bathroom she was in.