021

__

__

"SO WHAT DID SHE WANT WITH YOU GUYS?", Zoë asked.

"Not much, it was all pretty confusing actually but she did say something about her husband's junkyard. You Jackson?

Percy seemed to be in his own thoughts because he jumped when he realised Zola was adressing him. "Wha...Huh".

"We were just wondering what Aphrodite wanted with you", Zola said.

Percy blushed, "Oh..um she wanted us to know to be careful in Hephaestus's junkyard and that we shouldn't touch anything". 

Zoë eyes narrowed. "The goddess of love would not make a special trip to tell thee that. Be careful, both of you. Aphrodite has led many heroes astray."

"I for once agree with Zoë, you can't really trust Aphrodite".

"Anyways...", Zola started.

"How do we get out of here?", Percy continued.

"That way",  Zoë said. "That is west."

"How can you tell?", Percy asked.

 Zoë rolled her eyes.

"Ursa Major is in the north",  she said as she pointed at the stars, "which means that must be west".

"Oh, yeah",  Percy said. "The bear thing."

"If you know nothing about constellations at least learn Ursa Minor..thats the bear minimum", Zola added.

"That was so bad", Thalia chuckled as she shook her head.

"I had an oppotunity to use a good joke and I took it", Zola said with a wink.

Zoë looked offended, "Show some respect". Then she turned to Percy "It was a fine bear. A worthy opponent".

"You act like it was real", Percy said. 

"Guys", Grover broke in. "Look!"

They had finally reached the crest of the junkyard. Zola could see piles and piles of metal objects glinting in the moonlight. From heads of bronze horses, smashed chariots and shields to modern things such as refrigerators, cars that gleamed gold and silver and computer monitors. Honestly, one could just name something useful that could be thrown in due to malfunction and it would be there.

"Woah that looks like Gold...like real Gold", Bianca said.

"It is", Thalia responded. "This is the junkyard of the Gods. Like Percy said, don't touch anything".

"You call this junk...junk?", Grover said as he bit off part of an already broken crown made of gold and silver jewels. "It's delicious", Grover mumbled as he chewed.

"This is serious Grover", Zola stressed as she swatted the crown out of his hands. "I don't like this place..I'm getting..", Zola trailed off.