009

__ 

__ 

"BRAKE!!" THEY ALL YELLED, as Thalia finally slammed her foot down on the brake. The sun bus pitched forward at a forty-five-degree angle, slamming into the Camp Half-Blood canoe lake with a huge SPLASHHH!!

Many frightened Naiads bounded out the water as steam billowed up and as the bus rose to the surface of the water, it capsized half of the canoes floating on lake.

Zola swore she saw Travis and Conner falling out of one of the capsized canoes and that made her chuckle.

"Well," said Apollo with a brave smile. "You were right, my dear. You had everything under control!", he adresses to Thalia.

Zola gave him a look that read 'seriously' to which he dismissed with a brave smile.

"Let's go see if we boiled anyone important, shall we?".

__

Camp Half-blood was always so gorgeous in the Winter. Luckily nothing got inside the camp borders unless Mr. D (The Camp Director) wanted it too. This time around he allowed the snow to fall lightly and frost covered the chariot tracks and strawberry fields. It was magnificent.

Cabins were decorated with Christmas lights, even Zola's cabin which usually did not allow anything that didn't make the cabin look threatening and she loved it. Lights glowed in the woods and weirdest of all, a fire flickered in the attic window of the Big House, where the Oracle dwelt, imprisoned in an old mummified body. Zola decided not to ponder that creepy thought anymore. 

As Zola slowly faded back into consciousness  she realised Apollo was bidding everyone goodbye. 

"Take care, sweethearts!" Apollo called after the Hunters. 

They all grunted shouldering their packs and bows and went off towards their cabins. 

Apollo did not seem bothered. He then nodded towards Percy, "Watch out for those prophecies, Percy. I'll see you soon."

"What do you mean?" 

Instead of answering, he turned towards Thalia "Later, Thalia...be good!". Thalia ran off to who knows where before Apollo finally turned towards Zola and winked causing her to blush. "Always know when to use your heart or your head Zola Lopez..Choose the right one".

"Huh?".

Again though, instead of answering he hopped into the now transformed Red Maserati sun chariot and with a salut took off in a blast of heat, glowing brighter and flying higher until he disappeared in a ray of sunlight.

"Who's Chiron?" Nico asked. "I don't have his figurine."

Zola could tell he still looked grumpy about his sister's decision to join the hunters.