011

my gifs are so random at this point

__

"ALRIGHT, THAT QUESTION WAS PRETTY BRUTAL", Percy chuckled as he put the card down into the discard pile.

Zola and Percy were sitting on Percy's bed playing a Would You Rather Card Game. "I know, it's my turn now", Zola said with a grin as she took a card out of the unused WYR pile.

"Alright bring it on then".

Zola looked down at her card and then started shaking with laughter.

"Oh gods, what is it?"

When Zola had finally calmed down she read the card out. "Okay when you die, would you rather have your credit card statement or your google search history released and it says in brackets here including incognito".

Percy snorted. "Oh yeah, definitely the credit card being released".

"You answered that way too quickly", Zola said with an amused but suspicious look.

"I'm a private guy", Percy admitted way too innocently. "What about you, do you want your search history released?"

"I'm asking the questions Mister".

"Actually it's my turn now", Percy corrected his eyes twinkling.

"But you have to pick another card", Zola objected.

"Sure", Percy said as he picked up another card from the pile. "So", he started taking a dramatic pause before smirking at the card in his hand, "lights on or off?"

"Does that mean what I think it means?"

Percy nodded slowly, biting his lip, as if he was about to laugh.

"On", Zola answered with a joking wink.

"Good to know", Percy chuckled as he reached over to hug her tight from behind, burying his head against her neck, smiling, as she leaned back into it.

"Oh your funny", Zola said sarcastically.

"Oh, really?", he asked smirking, before rapidly moving his hands and tickling Zola all over as she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Percy...stop!", Zola squealed.

"Huh..sorry, what was that?", he grinned. "I can't hear you".

"St-sto-stop", Zola stuttered in between laughs before, she reached for the closest pillow to her and whacked it against Percy's head. Then she scrambled up to standing.

Percy chuckled at her attempts before proceeding to pick up the nearest pillow to him and whacked it against her sides, causing her to trip back on the bed, laughing.

When Zola had gotten out of the way, she stood back up with a smile before hitting him again and causing him to fall back on the bed.

"And that", she announced, "is how you win a woah-", Percy's hand had wrapped around her ankle, pulling her straight back down.