003

__

ZOLA WAS LEANING AGAINST A WALL, in her own thoughts when a voice broke her out making her realise that the other three had arrived at Westover Hall. 

"Mom, seriously! We'll be fine. Come on guys."

"Your Mom's so cool Pe-". Thalia stopped mid sentence as soon as she realised that Zola was there.

"Hey Zola", Thalia started, "What are you doing here?"

Zola leaned up from the wall, walking towards them with confidence before crossing her arms and saying, "Thought you may need the extra support".

"Oh, okay cool.Thanks Zola", Annabeth said now addressing her as Thalia and Percy curiously looked at her. 

"Didn't think this was your kind of thing", Percy said still watching her closely, "But I guess we could use the extra help even if we didn't exactly need it".

"And what would you know?", Zola asked defensively as she poked Percy's chest.

"Woah, Woah I was only joking", Percy said as his ridiculous smirk graced his face again, "Of course we need your help Fiesty".

"Don't call me that Aqua Boy".

"Don't call me Aqua Boy, Fiesty".

"Well-"

"GUYS!", Thalia interrupted loudly, "Let's just go in Grover needs our help."

Zola rolled her eyes but stepped back from Percy before walking towards the entrance without looking back even though she could feel Percy's eyes still on her. 

__

They reached the entrance of Westover Hall. The place was huge. The walls were lined with battle flags and weapon displays: antique rifles, battle axes and a bunch of other stuff. Personally, Zola felt it was way too over the top and she thought others may agree. 

As they ventured further into the building, they could hear music echoing from the other end of the hall. It sounded like dance music.

Zola stashed her overnight bags, along with the others, behind a pillar and started down the hall. They hadn't gone very far when they heard footsteps on the stone floor, and a man and woman marched out of the shadows to intercept them.

They both had short gray hair and black military-style uniforms with red trim. The woman had a wispy mustache, and the guy was clean-shaven. They both walked stiffly, like they had broomsticks taped to their spines.

"Well", the woman demanded, "What are you doing here?"

"Um...Ma'am we're just-", Percy started when the man interrupted him.