008

bonus chapter #1 y'all!!!

__

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU MERIDA RAY'S DAUGHTER?", a blonde-haired girl asked her as she waited by the entrance to Goode High school.

Zola nearly jumped in surprise before turning to look at the girl, "Everyone always tells me I look similar".

Ever since Zola and her mother decided to reveal her and get her into modelling, Zola was starting to get noticed in the streets much more often.

"But are you", the girl pushed.

"Umm...Yes?"

"Can I take a picture, please".

"Uhh sure", Zola said with a smile as the girl got out her selfie camera and put her arms around Zola's shoulder.

"Thanks", she said excitedly before rushing off to do who knows what.

Suddenly, the school bell rung and Zola decided to slip on her white beanie as she walked into the school towards where she knew Percy's locker was and waited.

Few minutes later, she spotted him laughing with a guy on his way.

"Hey, Handsome", she said with a smirk when they both reached his locker. The other guy seemed confused but Percy was frozen for a moment before he picked her up with a spin and planted a kiss on her lips.

"How did you-what?", he breathed.

"Surprise", she whispered back.

"Dude, is this your gorgeous girlfriend I finally get to meet", the other guy asked.

Percy turned around to face him as if he just remembered him, his arms now around Zola's shoulder. "Well, I'm not going to kiss any random girl am I?", Percy joked.

The guy rolled his eyes as he gave Percy a light punch on the shoulder before putting his hands out to Zola. "I'm Carl, I feel like I recognise you from somewhere".

"Zola, I recognise you too...from somewhere".

Percy snorted against her head.

"Well, it's a small world".

"It is", she agreed thinking it was anything but small especially with all the gods and the monsters etc.

It seemed Percy had the same idea because he sent her a 'really..is it?' look.

"Alright, see ya Perce and have fun", he said sending him a wink as they fist bumped. "Nice meeting you too Zola", he said before heading off.

"I like him", Zola commented and she linked her hands into Percy's.

"Does that mean I need to fight him now or..?", Percy joked as he kissed her forehead.

Zola gave him a look before knocking him on his forehead. "Is it just me or does this sound more hollow then usual?"