004

late christmas present guys but

late christmas present guys but...i hope all of you had a great day whether or not you celebrate it or not!!!

__

"YOU AWAKE?", A SOFT VOICE ASKED BRINGING HER BACK TO REALITY. That was when she realised that she was covered in blankets of wool but was still shivering. Zola nodded at the voice before wincing at her movement, suddenly remembering the previous events.

"Careful", the voice encouraged softly.

Zola's eyes opened as she blinked rapidly in the sudden exposure to light when her eyes zeroed in on a blonde son of Apollo.

"Hey-y Will", she murmured.

"Hey Zola", he said with a small bright smile as he started to dab her forehead carefully with a wet cloth.

"What..what was that?", she mumbled as she looked into his blue eyes, using them to focus and not fall back into another dream.

"You got stabbed, it was poison on the dagger".

"Oh-".

Just as she was about to ask more questions, someone burst into the room.

"I was helping Jake with his wounds when I heard the news...is it true".

Zola then heard a gasp.

"Oh my gods Zo", the voice said as it rushed towards her.

The figure then knelt down, next to the couch she was lying in as she carefully took Zola's hands. "I love you Zo, don't die on me", the voice whispered against her ear.

That was when Zola realised who it was, as a wift of their favourite hyacinth perfume filled her nose.

"Val", Zola mumbled. She heard Val sobbing quietly and Zola tightened her grip on the hands that were holding her.

Suddenly, the doors burst open some more as Zola heard many feet shuffle with a few mutters of, "I heard the news".

Others stayed back but she heard a few figures step forwards.

"Zo", she heard two voices say. Voices of troublemaker brothers. Sons of Hermes. They took either of her hands as Val stepped back and they started to slowly make circles with their thumbs.

"I'm alright-t guys, could", she coughed. "Could-ld be better though".

Zola tried to sit up when she heard the voice of Will Solace. "No moving, missy".

She sighed as she relaxed back, wincing a bit at the sharp pain of the sudden movement.

"You took quite the blow, Z", a male voice said. She looked up and saw grey eyes focused on her.

"Hi...Mack", she said with a small smile.

He nodded and grinned back.

"I'm not dying today don't-n't worry. We still have our rematch-ch. That I am definitely winning", she said as positively as she could without causing too much pain.