Chapter 11

I was locked up in the dungeon like Cairo and his the pharaoh demanded. My throat were perched and there was no water anywhere and I can see other people locked almost at its limit.

I hug my legs and pick up the pendant in my necklace hugging I close to my chest. " I hope I'm going to be released. " I whisper to myself.

"Young lady." I look to the side and saw a old woman with a deteriorating man beside him. He was weak and there seem a open wound that is slowly infecting.

"Who is it?" I look to them, I squint my eye to fight out their faces from the little amount of Light that the torch serve.

"Young lady, is that a horus eye pendant?" She asked.
I look to my pendant and was not sure if it is however everyone is calling it by that and I myself was not sure.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

" Then may I ask, if you are a royal. " her voice almost resimble like a pleading tone and was about to cry.

" No I'm not. I'm a... "

"Hahahaha! A concubine being abandon by the crown Prince? "

A man with a dark skin tone with a weapon beside his hips walk by and look to my cell. His laughing face making me want to rip it off.

    "Oh? You look . beautiful1 What a waste off throwing you away.."  
I give him a glaire and I further away from the cell bar.
" Hey, don't be afraid beauty. Hehehehe.." the man hold a disgusting smile in his face as he continue to approach.

"Dont you dare touch the lady of the crown Prince mere guard" a strong voice of Honto sounded giving me hope. I almost thought I could be rape on an instant here losing dignity.

I sigh in relief. General Honto gestured to his back and a couple of guards. "Guard the place and do not let any prisoners or guard approach the lady. " he said.

They all took position and stand by. "Honto!" I call out, at first he was ignoring me after a few calls he look back with a worried face. " lady..."

"Honto! Hear me out... this old couple here needs help please tend to his wound. " I said with a pleading look.

He give a few glances then look back at me, "but they are prisoners" he said.

"So what they are! Where is the standard of the upper egypt. What kind of crime did that wrinkled coupled did. " I reason.

"They are one of the people who demolished the prayer tower of the goddess."

A voice coming in jump into our conversation from the looks of it he was the pharaoh, the father of Cairo.

"Young lady, you are somewhat familiar. " he said.

"Phraoh" Honto bow down to his leader until the pharaoh told him to rise.

"I... "

"Your pendant, are you perhaps a daughter of a royal... so then, from where of my brothers or sisters."

What? The ohraoh had a many sister and brother...

"I- I don't know your majesty, I have come here with this pendant since then... I'm searching for someone. " I replied.

"I see.." he sigh again.. "Honto prepare the pyramid and put the young lady their as punishment." Honto's eye grew wide.
The pyramid? Isn't that the burial ground of the Egyptian? Why am I there for punishment.