Chapter 23

Our eyes meet but the foreign royal concubine is have malicious eyes. Her innocent sky blue eyes were unbelievably tainted.
"If you don't have anything to say then you may leave". I turn around and she did too with a haste, a rude person I might say.

After she left I look for Cairu but he wasn't there anymore, I think he just escaped when he already have a chance. I would like to ask him if what she said is true, is she his royal concubine.. I heard that most Pharaoh take their first Royal concubine to become their queen, their original wife.
My chest clench in pain and the feeling of it getting rip. Why do I feel hurt somehow.. I know that we weren't supposed to be together.

***

Days passed by and Cairu did not visit anymore, months flew like it was just yesterday. The gods held a meeting and that includes me. The peek of Ra where we held the meeting, it was intimidating. I almost tremble but my mother was my role model she held my hand, she hold me all through the day. As the meeting started it was stated that Egypt may fall from the hands of a Hittites woman. A princess from another country.
My eyes widen as what I heard from Kera, that woman the royal concubine was a Hittite,the daughter of the Antolian king; Third princess Magnolia.

It couldn't be.

The little we must do was to set still and let the Egypt history unfold. My hand clench to fist. They are asking for too much, I couldn't seat still so I leave. I must confront Cairu about this.

I walk away and like how I arrive I ride the same ride to Egypt.
I arrive at the royal palace and no one was able to hinder me instead they were shock that a goddess enter the walls of the palace. Everyone bowed down which added to an awkward situation however I have to at least ignore that feeling or else I could not catch up to Cairu. My guts told me that he is in the royal chamber hearing some major political matters so I ask direction to go there.

" Pardon me." The door open and I step inside causing everyone to direct their attention towards me.

" Go-ddes..goddess.." a shivering voice of a man who look like a high ranking from the way he dressed shivered.
My eyes glance at every inch and they seem to be busy. At last my eyes landed on Cairu seemingly not surprised that I was there and still seating on his throne like the king he is.

" I'm taking this that goddess is paying me a visit for a wrong time." He raised a brow to me and I mentally crossed my finger and thought that he will listen to me.

" can we talk." He smirk for two second and said to me, " Political matters comes first. So visit again later. " he gestures to the man beside me and he nod giving me a quick glance, the man that looks like a high ranking gives me a creepy vibe something that I'm not even comfortable.

" A Storm." I said and finally caught their attention one's again. The man beside me chuckles, "Goddess.. what do you mean? Egypt has been in a good weather since the day that our creator sent the royals to guide this country. " he said being humble but his voice irritate me. I only hope Cairu won't be mad for me if what is going to come is out of hand.

" A Storm is going to raise in Egypt. Troubles will affect the country, Pharaoh. " I look at Cairu ignoring the man.
I heard him hissed and mumble something but I disregard it. What I want is Cairu to listen to me and plan it ahead before the storm really happen or to be exact, the trouble of a person happen. My eyes slowly slide to the man who almost lost his temper.

" I haven't known that the goddess of Egypt, the one that is so called ' the bringer of golden Era' will be so disrespectful towards the Pharaoh." He hissed and spit to the floor which is totally disgusting.
I ignored him one's again didn't want to quarrel with him.