Chapter 31

"A mole? ", he repeated what I said. Well, there was no word to described something that has not been detected.

If this was all happening then someone must have altered everything, someone might have become the cleaner of the crime.

" I see. Let's talk in my chamber tonight, for now I have to attend important meeting ".

My expression suddenly drop in to a sad one, my gaze were both down to the ground when I expected him to walk. My heart throb of wanting to stay with him, but the matter had to come first. I wanted to keep everything I care safe.

" My love ". His voice jolt my whole spirit back to life making my head perk up in an instant.

" Cairo?", he smiled to me and gaze into my eyes and glance to other features he wanted to see. He then land his beautiful kiss to mine, it was like yesterday since we meet.

"  Becareful my Queen, I will love you and only you, your the goddess that the gods had gift me". He kissed me again with full of passion.

" Thank you, I needed that ". I said giving back a peck to him. I lost a lot of time in all of that but I didn't care, even Cairo did not care.

It lifted my mood up not until the evening I change for my sleeping clothes.

I passed by the lodge area near the balcony where the woman who first caught my attention stand, we have eye contact to each other but I soon shrugged it away as I have many things to say to Cairo.

" Your Majesty, May the Queen of Egypt speak to me? ". My skin crawl at the sight of Annipe for some reason.

" Yes, just for a minute ", she clapped her hands like a lovely lady she is and lead me to wear she sight seeing the nightly sky.

I can't help but look at her beautiful hour glass figure and her slender plum body.

" You know it is much easier if you know the place when to rest". The tone of her voice was in such relief, her eyes gazes up to the creation of Ammon himself. The star's that twinkle like jewels.

Why does I have this feeling that Annipe is up to something.

I clench my hand to stop myself from speculating further.

" If I may drop the formalities---", I cut her off her sentence and proceed to what I much wanted her to do, " Yes, that would be nice. I much prefer it that way ".

Her expression turn sour after hearing that from me and it turn in to a guilt in my part.

" Then... pardon me ", her eyes land back at me who is standing there crossed arm waiting for her fire like words. Her docile attitude is some kind of mask, and that is what she showed me.

" The title as Queen is only given to you because my brother loves you. My brother is still ignorant even becoming King. That title belongs to me as I am the right person to stand beside The Pharaoh ". She said pointing to herself with her hand.
Her expression was more kept, her language were more sincere in proving but there were a hint of sarcasm in them.

" You might not know your place but... You will soon ". She smiled.

A complete idiot, a complete psychopath.

" I love my brother since we were young, since our mother breastfeed us. Your just a daughter of the Goddess which makes you highly regarded". Her words stop there and her eyes turn dark towards me with a small grin.

As I was listening I turn back to her to see if what was she doing. Back then I was afraid she will pull out some kind of sharp object to murder me.