Chapter 20 - I was meant to make you smile.

The next morning I woke up happy. It was a weird, magical feeling for me as it had been the first time in a long while. I smiled as I moved my head slightly to see Danny laying beside me, he hair was all messy and everywhere, he looked so cute. I climbed out of bed, pulling on a pair of shorts and closest shirt, Danny's white button up shirt from last night. It felt and looked huge on me, I liked it, a lot.

I went and sat by the window for a while, a massive crack of lightning appeared from the skies as the rain poured heavily onto the concrete pavements of the streets. I smiled at it, for once that wasn't how I felt. 

I heard movement from the bed and I turned around and noticed Danny was waking up, I remained sat there for a while then I stood up, leaving the curtains open and walking to the side of the bed. Danny was awake now, watching me from the bed like a pimp, I rolled my eyes and shook my head at him, unable to stop smiling.

'You look sexy in my clothes' he smirked.

I turned around and stood there, hands on hips, frowning at him. He grinned and I climbed in beside him, he wrapped his arms around me and I snuggled into him.

'We have to leave soon, dont we?' I said.

'Yep, I really dont want to though, last night was perfect' he said.

I smiled a bit and then looked at him, kissing him slightly, he pulled me on top of him and we remained kissing for a while, then I pulled myself away, teasing him a bit.

'Im going for a shower' I said, hopping off of the bed and grabbing some clothes out of my case.

'Can I come with you?' he said, sitting up and giving me puppy dog eyes.

I shook my head, 'nope' I giggled and walked towards the bathroom, I could hear him following me though. I sped up a bit and ran in there and tried to close the door but I wasn't quick enough. He closed the door behind him and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me passionately, just wearing his boxers.

'Okay, but Im not going nude' I sighed.

'Why?' he laughed.

'Im so self conscious' I blushed.

'Okay, we'll both stay in our undies then' he winked, kissing me again and unbuttoning the shirt.

I switched on the shower so it came through really hot and then I turned off the light, I really didn't want him to be able to properly see how skinny I really was. There were two candles on either side of the sink and then in the little drawer some matches, Danny lit them as I climbed into the shower, so it wasn't completely pitched black.

After washing ourselves and having a bit of a banter whilst doing so, we began kissing once again and Danny's hands explored my body. He remained on my ribs for a while which I didn't like at all, I tried to move him and he just whispered, 'its okay, you're beautiful' and I just let him, I supposed it was just a way of being able to trust him that little bit more.

After we were done, we wrapped up in our own towels and then Danny went off to get dressed I quickly did so in the bathroom, then I dried my long hair as quickly as I could. Danny came in topless and winked at me.

'Not only am I going comando right now, but you also have my shirt' he smirked.

I handed it to him and shook my head. We both walked out into the living room as I pulled my case along the side, grabbing my phone out as I did so. Danny got out a lighter and his pack of cigarettes and began to light one up.