Chapter 3 - You wont be alone in the end.

I stumbled back towards the drink table, my head pounding and everyone around me spinning, my heart started to beat rapidly. I took a shot of black vodka before turning around, I took a deep breath, looking down. I felt so ill... I needed something... Someone... But thats what was wrong. I didn't have anyone. Not here. Not anywhere.

Taking multiple deep breaths, I walked towards the massive bonfire in the center, not really focusing on what I was crashing into as I passed the crowds. I stood about a meter away from the burning hot flames, bits of ash chucked at and stung my pale fresh skin.

What the hell was I doing to myself? Before the other night, last night in fact, I'd never drank before in my life. I'd never been to a club before, or a party like this for that matter. And all of a sudden, I was here. Chucking my life away when I could be in university with my friends.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, I jumped at the pressure and almost collapsed into the bomfire before the person grabbed me, pulling me into the crowds, it was Sam.

'What were you doing that close to the fire?' he said when we were away from everyone, behind a tree.

'I dont know, it felt nice' I slurred.

He rolled his eyes, 'you only would have had to of been knocked and you would've been in there, I cant imagine you have any strength'

I frowned, 'thats sexist!'

'Not really, just look at yourself, one push and you're over, like last night remember?' 

'I wasnt concentrating last night' I scoffed.

'And you weren't tonight either' he sighed, I started to wobble a bit, I grabbed the side of the trunk of the tree quite roughly, causing me to graze myself.

Sam bit his lip, he looked at my hand and brushed the dirt off, 'its not big deal, just go sit down somewhere okay? We should be done soon anyway'

'Kay' was all I managed to choke out. I felt physically sick.

Before I knew it, Sam was gone. I felt really upset, I just wanted someone to look after me, and I couldn't even have that. Just someone to sit with me, hug me and tell me everything was okay and that I didn't have to worry anymore.

I stood looking over at the crowds, close by, next to the tents, was another smaller more contained fire with logs and trunks around it, the kind you'd see at a campsite. Well, this was a campsite, just not a very good one.

I noticed two people sat down on the logs, a boy and a girl, I began walking towards them, of what I could barely walk anyway. I was a mess.

The two became more visible and identable, but they didn't look at me. Maybe they were drunk as well. The girl had long black hair with blue ends, she had dark eye make-up and bright red lipstick, I couldn't see much of her face though as she was staring down at a bottle of smirnoff in her hands. She was wearing black intensely ripped jeans with a broken promises top on and black leather military boots with the laces all a-wire. The boy had brown hair, it looked kind of big and he had a big side swept fringe, he had a leather jacket on and jeans and vans. He was quite attractive, he was talking to the girl, he had a slit in one of his eyebrows and perfectly shaped lips with really nice blue eyes. He was talking to the girl, then he noticed me and started looking, I blushed as I sat down on the log to the right of the boy.

'Is she okay?' I said, well, stuttered.

'Yea, just having a rough night' he sighed.

'Every nights a rough' she mumbled, still not looking up.

'Im Caolan' the boy smiled at me, ignoring his friend, 'and thats Storm'

Storm? What kind of a name is Storm?