Chapter 12 - The Seattle incident.

The weeks had passed since the incident between Danny and I. Many weeks in fact, I was only with them for another six weeks, and since what had happened, Danny and I had had no communication what so ever. We never spoke, had a conversation, nothing. We shared a few odd glances here and there but that was it between us.

I was beginning to believe that that was the end of me and Danny. That anything we had, or could've had, wasn't really there. He still brought girls back to the bus, but we never gave each other the cold shoulder the next morning, we just shrugged it off like it never happened. I wasn't hurting anymore, I had become numb from all the pain.

I was still really good friends with all the rest of the guys, we all had a good laugh, but it was as if there was a barrier between me and Danny. And everyone could see it.

I wasn't doing myself much good either, I was drinking recklessly every night, stumbling back to the bus later than the others, waking up and hanging my head over the toilet. Then it would be the same routine the next day. I didnt even know what my life was anymore. Confussion, possibly.

'Jasey...' Cameron said as he opened up the curtain to my bunk.

'What?' I sighed, I basically lived in here on my laptop now anyway.

'We're gonna go set, you coming?' he asked, with a sympathetic look on his face.

I nodded, 'yes, please'

'You dont have to say please' he laughed as I climbed out.

I didn't reply, instead, I just wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly, he hugged me tightly back, not saying a word, he didn't need to.

We walked through the mini kitchen area and I grabbed a nutrition bar from the cupboard, I hadn't been eating a lot since we'd made that promise, but I was eating, even though we weren't on speaking terms.

I jumped out of the bus and around to the back where all the gear was kept, Storm and I helped James with his drums and then everyone else with their amps and gear and so on, then we went and sat down backstage on some seats.

'Jasey, you seen Danny anywhere?' Ben frowned, scratching the back of his head.

'I thought he was with you?' I frowned.

'He was for the soundcheck, and then hes just dissapeared, he better fucking making an appearence, we're on stage in less than 2 hours!' 

I shrugged, sitting further into my seat. We were in Seattle, Meagan came and joined me and Storm, she smiled as she sat down. 

'How are you guys?' she grinned.

I shrugged again, 'Im cool, and you?'

'Yeah, Im good' she grinned, ever since her and Cameron had announced the were an item 3 weeks ago, she was just so happy. Always grinning and everything, more confident, but she was still shy and kept herself to herself.

I smiled back at her and then Storm spoke up, 'Im getting a new tattoo soon'

'Oh, wicked' Meagan grinned, 'what are you getting?'

She started describing to her a design she wanted on her middle finger, it sounded really lovely, nothing to my taste though, I didnt even know if I ever wanted a tattoo, before I never imagined getting one, but I was starting to see a really beautiful side to them.

I went over to the bathroom and slammed the door shut, I tied my hair and put the tap on so it began to pour with freezing cold water.  I let my hands soak in it for a while before splashing the freezing contents onto my pale face. A cold shiver ran down my spine and I grabbed the towel and dried my face. I stared into the mirror, my heart beating fast. Why wasnt I waking up from this nightmare? Why was I still here?