Chapter 16 - Put it to me, dead.

The next morning I woke up suffering from the worst hangover of my life. Which was made even worse because I was on medication and these were the side effects along with the hangover and the mixture of them both. I wanted to kill myself.

I turned around, feeling a churning sensation in my stomach and a massive pound to the head. I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom, closing it slowly and carefully, then sitting on the floor, throwing up all of my insides into the toilet. Then I just sat in the shower for a while hugging my knees and rocking backwards and forwards as I endured my long lonely painful death.

After a while, I wrapped a towel around my delicate figure and then got dressed. I walked into the living room, were Sam, Danny and Ben were sat, as the others had gone off with their girlfriends. 

'Hungover?' Ben asked.

'You dont need to shout' I said softly, wincing and holding my head in pain as I sat down next to Sam, 'kill me, please I beg'

Danny got up and went over to a cupboard and starting faffing about with something, being as loud as he could possibly be. I just pulled a blanket over myself and moaned. I could hear them all chuckling but I was so weak I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

Danny walked over and sat beside me with a bottle of water and what looked like a handfull of pills and medications.

'Are you serious?' I mumbled.

'Come on Jasey they'll all make you better' he chuckled.

'There is nothing funny about this, Im dying for god's sake' I whined.

He rolled his eyes as I began to take the pills, one of them tasted absolutely horrific I couldn't help but continously retch, followed by the other 2 laughing.

Once I was done, I cuddled up into Sam who was very supporting. I just wanted to sleep but my headache was so awful. Ben thought it would be hilarious taking pictures of me and posting them on twitter while Danny told their manager how I'd got pissed the first day out of a coma, but we all, apart from the manager, knew the real story. Well, I had got pissed, but not intentionally.

Eventually when I did fall asleep in Sam's arms, I fell into a soft sleep, which sunk me into a deep dream. It wasn't like a dream though, it was as if I was watching a scene from my past in a movie theatre, the day Danny left...

*** 5 YEARS BEFORE ***

'Danny...' I whispered as I woke up on the cold hard ground, cuddled into his chest as cold smoke came out of my mouth at every breath. I didn't get a response so I sat up, taking a look at my surroundings. We were in an alley by Ben's house, one of Danny's friends. We were asleep on concrete. It happened last night, when Danny helped me escape. I had nothing on me, at all, just the clothes on my back. It was such a risky move, but I did it.

I wasn't even fourteen for another month and I was considering running away to America with my sixteen year old boyfriend and his band mates.

I stroked a piece of black hair out of Danny's face, my cold hand brushing his warm cheek, his eyes flickered a bit before they opened, he rubbed them and sat up beside me. I think he was as speechless as I was.

'What about my mum?' I said, 'she's so ill, its not fair I cant leave her'

'I understand that, but I might never see you again, Jasey, but I have to go to America' Danny said, wrapping his arms tightly around my frozen body, 'its all I have left'