Chapter 11 - Cause it feels so good.

I HAVE REACHED 80 FANS OMFFF. IM SO HAPPY YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND :'3

Also, Sam Bettley replied to another one of my tweets, I fangirled like a total bitch haha :L

_______

I had remained at the cafe, drinking coffee after coffee and listening to music from my phone through my headphones. Asking Alexandria. Thats all I listened to. I had found a pen and I was writing down the lyrics I understood from the songs onto napkins. My phone began to ring so I hesitantly answered it, biting my lip, forgetting to check who it was.

'Hey, its Ben, we're done where are you?' Ben said.

'Where are you?' I said quietly.

'By the bus..' he muttered.

'Okay, Im on my way' I said through gritter teeth, then hanging up without saying goodbye.

I tore up the napkins and put the mess into my pocket, standing up a little too fast and then rushing out of the door. I walked slowly along the cold pavement, taking my time, dropping bits of the torn up napkin onto the floor, leaving a trail, kind of like in Hamsel and Gretel.

When I eventually arrived at the bus, everyone was leaning up against in, I put my hands in my hoodie pockets and strolled over. It was pitched black but you couldn't see the stars due to the city lights. My hair was still up and messy, everyone else looked normal, well sort of anyway, I just looked scruffy compared to Storm and Meagan who had made an effort, unlike myself.

None of them said a word a to me, they just began walking into the streets and towards a club, I stopped in my tracks and shook my head, 'Im staying at the bus' I called to them, they all spun around.

'Why?' Cameron frowned.

'Like I said before, I know where Im not wanted' I said, trying to gulp down a lump in my throat.

'If we didnt want you here we'd say so' James said.

'You dont need to say anything, its obvious enough'

'Jasey, come on' Ben said walking over to me and linking his arm through mine, 'now lets go have some fucking fun!'

I sighed as I began walking behind the others, keeping my head down and staring at my feet, 'whats up?' Ben whispered as he slowed down our walking so we were behind everyone else and so they couldn't hear us.

I shook my head, 'I want go home, Ben' I whispered, 'these last few days, for the first time in my life, I actually want to go home'

Our slow walking was pulled to a hault, 'we'll catch up!' Ben called to the others in front, they just nodded and carried on walking, I frowned, 'what?'

'What do you mean? I dont understand you' he said, standing in front of me and looking down at me, he actually looked concerned.

I shook my head again, 'come on' he said, quietly, grabbing my hand and we both walked across the road to the park. We walked in through the trees, it was so dark apart from the moon managing to peak through the trees. Ben sat down on the grass and lit up a cigarette, I sat down opposite him, heart pounding, not knowing what to expect.

'What did you mean by you wanted to go home for the first time?' he said, still holding my hand.

I looked down, it felt weird talking about it, no one ever wanted to or asked about it before, I didnt know whether I wanted to say anything about it at all.