Chapter 13 - Load up your six shot, baby.

*** JASEY'S POV ***

I woke up the next morning in the same clothes as the night before, forgetting why I hadn't taken them off, but not for a second forgetting my fight with Danny, I still woke up with a heavy heart. I sighed as I clambered out of my cold bunk and stumbling towards the bathroom, slamming the door shut and sticking a finger down the back of my throat, causing me to retch and then vomit into the toilet. 

After emptying out my insides, I cleaned my teeth and face and then wondered into the living room to grab some water, where I was welcomed by angry and dissapointed stares. They'd obviously heard me, I shrugged.

'Care to less us what the fuck that was about?' Storm said in frustration.

'I dont see the point in trying hard to do something for someone and them not being to do something for me' I said simply, giving Danny a look, he looked uncomfortable and got up, storming out, grabbing my arm and dragging me along behind him.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing?!' I said loudly and angrily as Danny slammed the tour bus door. 

He didn't say a word, just continued to drag me so we could be a more private place and so the others couldn't hear us. I shuddered, it was cold. Danny pushed me up against a cold concrete wall with his hands, he looked down as I tried to rub my sore arm.

'Just because Im unable to do something doesn't mean you cant at least help yourself' he said through gritted teeth as he looked up from the ground.

'Why should I save myself when I have no one and then you die with so many people who care about you?' I said, biting my lip, 'its always the way though isnt it? I dont want that to happen, you either survive with me, or we die together'

He looked into my eyes, 'you wont die Jas, I wont let that happen'

'Really? You'd be surprised' I said, looking down.

'Why dont you think anyone cares about you?' he said 'you'd be surprised at that'

I raised my eyebrows at him, I didnt need to say a word.

'Your dad, for example' he shrugged, 'Ben, Cam, James, Sam, Storm, Meagan, the rest of your family, me'

'You dont care about me' I scoffed, 'you dont care about anyone do you Daniel?'

'You dont have a clue' he sniggered.

'But you dont though, I mean, if you really care about me, or anyone for that matter, you wouldn't be killing yourself, and making everyone watch now would you?' I said, pulling his hands off of me.

He looked a bit hurt, but I knew I was right, I stuck my chin up as I walked rapidly back to the bus, not wanting another encounter with him, and ignoring the others when they asked what was wrong. 

*** THE NEXT DAY, STORM'S POV ***

I woke up all snuggled and squashed against James, I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over me completely, I heard James snore slightly and I sighed, I wasn't a morning person, and he was a zombie when he woke up, but there was something I just had to do.

'Wakey, wakey bitch' I smirked as I poked him violently.

He mumbled and opened his eyes slightly, 'oh God you watched the studio diaries?' he muttered.

'Yes, of course, I wouldnt have been a dedicated fan then would I?' I sniggered, wacking him with a pillow, 'now seriously get the fuck up!'

He moaned a bit but I eventually pulled him out, he rolled his eyes as I basically dragged him out of his bunk. We were on the bottom one so he didn't have a hard landing.