Chapter 17 - If only she could see what I could see.

Waking up rather early, I felt slightly better. The hangover was gone, it was just weakness now, and I despised it. I managed to release myself from Danny's arms without waking him and then I walked to the kitchen to get my pills and medications. No one else was up, it was still dark outside.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled my shirt up, taking a good look at my extremely viewable ribs and wafer thin stomach. My thights had a gap I didn't like and my hips and collarbones stuck out for everyone to see.

It was as if I was finally seeing it. I always knew I was anorexic, but I always wanted to stay that thin, I never wanted to eat, it was a big part of my life. But now, I was finally seeing how disgusting it all was. How this wasn't attractive or pretty in any way, shape or form. How could I let it get this bad? How could I ruin myself so tremendusly? I was going to get better, not just for myself, but for everyone.

I pulled down my shirt and returned to my bunk. I climbed back in next to Danny, he wrapped his arm around my sickingly thin waist and nuzzled into my neck, I smiled softly as I kissed his forehead and slowly fell back to sleep.

I woke up to feel Danny moving about a bit, I opened my eyes and he just looked at me and smiled. 

'Morning' he winked at me.

'Morning' I smiled back at him, 'Ive already taken my medication'

'Good' he said, pulling me closer to him, 'that means we can stay here all day'

I grinned, 'if you say so'

'Sam said he's found someone for me, Im supposed to meet her today' he whispered into my ear.

All my happiness just kind of faded. I sighed, but I didn't say a word about it. I knew he'd meet this girl and chances are they'd have sex. Danny didn't have much self control when it came to stuff like that, I just wanted to appreciate the time I'd had with him. Wow. This was a deja vu.

 I took a deap breath, taking in his scent as it would be the last time for a while, knowing my luck. Us lying in bed together all day didn't last long, as Cameron came over to get us up as Danny had stuff to do. We both took showers and got ready, then I and the girls stayed behind as the guys set up for their next show. 

I couldn't help but feel judged when I was around Storm and Meagan, we all had our own stories, our own reasons no to judge others, but it didn't stop me feeling better when I was around the guys. Even though I constantly worried whether they would still talk to me after this, and they normally always did.

'You okay?' Storm smiled at me as she tied the top, shorter layers of her hair, as she was dying the bottom layers bright pink. 

 I nodded, before looking into the mirror, adjusting the studded collar on my denim shirt, over my grey skinny jeans. I pulled on a pair of black lace up combat boots and then sat down. Waiting for the guys to call us.

'Okay, if you say so... Can we dye your hair as well?' she asked.

I looked at her, frowning, 'are you serious? Me? Pink hair?'

'You dont have to do the whole head' she laughed, 'just a bit, like me'

She began applying the bright pink gloopy mixture to the roots of her and then spreading out to the bottom, I watched, it looked awesome. Which was weird coming from me as I would have normally said it looked outragiously stupid.

'Mine will come out bright pink as its gone a weird colour from the blue, but yours is already blonde, so it'll go a baby pink' she said, focusing on not getting the dye on her shorter layers.

'No, thankyou I'd rather not like a freak' I said, putting my head up.

Storm pulled a disgusted face at me and muttered okay, I suppose she still saw me as that stuck up snobby girl. I suppose I still was in a way, nothing about this trip had changed me in that manner.