Chapter 10 - I know that I have done wrong...

I woke up the next morning still in Danny's arms, it felt nice, it felt right. I took in a deep breath, knowing it would all end soon. I snuggled in a bit more, my fingers lightly gripping on to the side of his shirt. I felt him move a bit, I looked up and he was awake, he looked down at me and smiled. He was so perfect.

'Morning' he said quietly, smiling at me.

'Morning' I said back, a smile playing on my own face.

'It was nice sleeping with you' he winked.

I giggled, it was weird, I hadn't felt this happy in a while. I didnt want this feeling to end.

'Can you promise me something?' he said, more serious now though.

'Depends what it is' I said, biting my lip.

'Promise me you'll start eating' he said, leaning in a little bit closer to me, I could feel his warm breath down my neck.

'Its not that simple' I said, looking down.

'I know it might take a while, but just please, do this for me' he said, looking into my eyes.

I nodded, 'I'll try'

He smiled at me and then we heard a knock on the side of the bunk, 'are you gonna fucking get up today or?' it was Ben. Then I realised the bus was actually moving, we were on our way to the next venue, 'how long will we get there?' Danny said, turning slightly.

'I didnt realise you were both in there' we heard Ben mumble, Danny laughed, 'we've not done anything dont worry'.

'Okay, well anyway, a few hours, whatever' he mumbled, I knew he felt awkward.

'Okay, you can piss off now' Danny muttered.

'Nice to know Im wanted'

'Well theres no room'

'Ill join you later, dont worry' I could hear the smile in Ben's voice as he walked away.

We heard him walk back into the living room and close the curtain, Danny turned back and pulled his phone out from somewhere from under the covers. It was two o clock in the afternoon, no sleep tonight, not that I'd be really needing it.

Danny wrapped his arms once again around my skinny waste, I looked into his eyes and put my hand on his neck and jaw. It didnt even feel awkward. He bent down and kissed my forehead. This brought back so many memories from years ago, which was weird cause we were in the snow, not in a tour bus bunk. The day he told me was falling in love with me.

*** 6 YEARS AGO ***

I was sat outside the school on a bench, it was a cold december afternoon, it was freezing cold and it was almost totally dark already. I could see it started to snow as anger filled me, as if he, my best friend, had stood me up?

Im just a stupid little girl, I thought to myself, of course he's going to ditch me, Im nothing.

Storming back to my house, tears in my eyes, he was my best friend and he'd left me waiting for so long. He was always there for me and now this. I was only a few streets away from my house, the snow was starting to get heavier, I just wanted to curl up in my room and cry.

Then I felt two hands spin me around, there was a guy standing there in a hoodie and skinny jeans, I could see his swoopy black hair, it was him, Danny, my best friend.

'Go away' I said, pushing him off of me and whiping tears from my face.

'Im sorry, I had an argument with my parents--' he began.