Chapter 25 - Breathing and grasping.

I was sat in Cameron, James and Sam's hotel room, Danny and Ben had gone to sort something out to do with the bus and I didn't feel like going so I was here with these lot, I didn't mind though, we all got along fine.

'When are you seeing Meagan again?' I asked Cameron as I went and sat beside him, 'I don't know' he shrugged simply, a look of dissapointment on his face, 'she went back to her brothers, I don't know why, she wouldn't tell me'

I frowned, 'that's weird', 'yep' he shrugged again, 'I'll just have to get over her though, we have you now anyway' he winked. I grinned and leant over, kissing his cheek slightly, 'and I'm probably going to be here for a long time' I laughed, getting up.

Tonight we were celebrating James' birthday as we hadn't been able to on the actual day, we'd all just spent the whole time sleeping and eating and moaning. James had gone out to get alcohol as the tour manager had advised and told them not to go out drinking, that they weren't allowed, and as you can imagine that didn't go down well, so we were spending the night in.

I began to search my pockets for my phone, but then I remembered that I must've left it in my hotel room without realising, 'I'll be back in a minute' I quickly said to Sam and Cameron, walking through the living room the door and in through my own, which was opposite theirs.

Just as I picked my phone off of the bedside table, I heard the door open and I went into the living room, it was Ben and Danny, looking their typical messy selves. Danny's hair had grown longer lately and I found it extremely attractive.

'Did you sort everything out?' I asked them.

They both nodded, 'yep, just gotta wait till the second now to go' Ben sighed, 'can't wait to get wasted tonight though'

I chuckled and then checked my phone, but there was nothing there. I looked up and Danny was right in front of me, I smiled slightly and Danny lent in and kissed me softly.

'I'll leave you both to it' Ben muttered, then the door slammed.

I looked up at Danny again, 'he's been moody all day' Danny sighed, running his hand through his light brown, gingery hair, 'do you think it has anything to do with us?' I asked, 'he did used to like me'

Danny sighed, 'I don't know.. I don't think so, maybe I should talk to him?'

'Its up to you' I shrugged, biting my lip slightly, 'I feel bad'

'You shouldn't' Danny said, cupping my face with both of his hands, and kissing me softly, 'its not our fault, anyway, like he said, lets go get wasted'

I smiled and shook my head as I gave him one last kiss, leaving our hotel rooms and going straight over to the others. James was back now with all the alcohol and the sun was almost down, I couldn't wait, it had been a while since I'd been drunk with these lot as well.

James had also picked up a few girls on the way. they seemed shy but it wasn't long before they got a bit more comfortable around us all. I went and sat next to Ben, noticing he seemed a bit lonely, outcasting himself from the others, he picked up the bottle of Smirnoff Ice that was beside, taking a few glugs, I rolled my eyes, taking it from him and having a bit, he just watched me. I put the bottle on the table beside me and then I just looked at him, 'why don't you try hitting on one of those girls? Im sure you'll pull' 

He laughed and then shrugged, 'I don't really feel like it to be honest', I pulled a sympathetic look, if Ben didn't feel like sex, there was obviously something up.

'Hey, Jasey!' Sam called, 'you playing strip poker?' 

I laughed, 'no, but I'll watch' I winked then turned back to Ben, 'you playing?', he shook his head and I just rolled my eyes, 'come on, don't be so boring'