Chapter 8 - This isn't over baby don't believe a word they say.

*** JASEY'S POV ***

My eyes shot open as I woke up from a nightmare. My heart was pounding and I was sweating, even though I was freezing cold, tears dampened my face and my eyes were wide open. I took a deep breath as I pulled the covers up to my chin. Why did I have to feel so alone?

I bit my lip, closing my eyes shut as much as possible, I needed something, someone, just to be there, so I didnt feel so scared. I realized the bus was moving so that meant we were on our way to the next state. I could hear talking so I got up, pulling a hoodie on as I was cold, and walked into the living room.

Storm, Sam and Cameron were sat in the living room drinking coffee, the sun wasn't even out yet. I frowned, they all stared at me, awkward.

'Why are you all up so early?' I asked.

'Couldn't sleep' Storm shrugged, 'its not that early, the suns just not over the mountain yet'

'Oh okay' I said uneasily, I went and made myself a coffee, sitting beside Cameron, who was talking to Sam about something I had no interest in what so ever.

James came wondering in like a zombie, rubbing his eyes and topless,  god knows how in these temperatures, 'morning sexy' Storm winked at him, he grinned, 'alright babe?' he said, sitting next to her, sipping her coffee, she poked him and he pretended to be hurt so Storm kissed his nose, they had such a cute relationship, I envied them.

Danny was next, I couldn't even look at him, not after last night. He acted all nonchalant, he sat opposite me beside Storm and James, he didn't even look at me, I sighed, looking down, checking my phone, still no messages, nothing.

Nobody was talking, the atmosphere was really tense. I couldn't even look up.

'So where did you go laqst night Jasey?' Sam asked.

Did you really have to ask that Sam? Really?

'No where in particular' I shrugged carelessly.

'Oh, you seemed really upset last night when you came in' James said.

What was this? Make things super awkward for Jasey day or something?

'It was nothing' I said, looking straight at him, as if to say, shut up.

'Anyway moving swiftly on' Storm said, taking my hint, 'how long till we get to the next place?'

'A few hours' Danny shrugged, 'I think'

Storm nodded, then I got up and went to take a shower, when I came back out, with just my make up to do, the sun was slowly coming out and everyone appeared to be lining up for a shower.

Once I had done my make up, the driver pulled up outside a really posh looking cafe-petrol station. It was surrounded by a forest and loads of greenery, with the odd house randomly place anywhere, it was a bit creepy.

We all piled out of the bus into the cafe, we were gonna stop for a bit as the driver was tired and wanted to take a nap. We walked into the cafe, which was rather posh, we got a few funny looks for early morning lorry drivers and early workers, mainly because the majority of us consisted of ripped jeans, tattoos and piercings, myself on the other hand though...

The waitress behind the counter annoyed Storm straight away, her breasts were hanging and she was a major flirt, I wouldnt be surprised if the guys had an orgie with her in the storage cupboard.