Chapter 30 -

We began to walk back to the bus, the rain was really heavy and I was barefoot, but I was so numb I didn't even notice. The bus wasn't too far away so we took our time, even though we were completely soaked. We ended up stopping outside of a massive field that was surrounded by all of the houses together. I squeezed Danny's hand and ran into the field, pulling him along with me as we ran along the grass through the pouring rain.

'Jas, you're crazy' Danny laughed, pulling me to a hault and so that we were facing each other, 'we're going to be so ill'

'I don't care' I basically shouted, with a massive grin on my face, 'I just don't care anymore!'

Danny grabbed my other hand and lent down slightly to kiss me, we remained like that for a few seconds, then I think the alcohol from earlier was finally kicking in as I just didn't feel like I had a care in the world, I felt free, and I finally knew what Charlie meant in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, I felt infinite.

***

We got back to the bus some time after, the lights were still on so that meant everyone was probably still up. The walk back I hadn't stopped blabbering about how I wanted to fly away or something, all I could remember was Danny laughing at my utter craziness, telling me how perfectly weird I was.

I remember almost flying through the door, I was still barefoot throughout all this bear in mind. 

'I'm home' I said loudly with a big grin on my face, 'home sweet home!'

'Are you high, Jas?' Sam asked, laughing.

'No, she's just had a little too much to drink and its all hit her at once' Danny said, appearing beside me. I grabbed his hand with a massive grin on my face, 'bed time for you' he smirked.

'If you say so' I winked, basically skipping towards the bunk room door, dragging Danny with me, everyone apart from us began to whistle, I think they had the wrong idea, or maybe I was the one with the wrong idea.

As we walked in, I slowly closed the bunk door behind me, Danny was infront by this point and doing something on his phone, the rain was still heavy outside and my hair was soaked, along with the rest of clothes and body. So was Danny, he pulled his shirt off and then shook his head, drops off water flying everywhere.

'You dog' I smirked as I walked into the bathroom, trying to clean up my smudged eye make up, even though my vision was blurred. Danny laughed as he came in and stood behind me, unzipping my dress which I eventually managed to pull off. My happiness just completely faded as I looked at my body in the mirror, it didn't look like I had put on any weight, and my bones sticking out were uglier than ever, 'I'm disgusting' I choked.

'You're not' Danny said, turning me around and kissing my forehead, 'you're beautiful, and you will get better'

I pushed passed him and went back into the bunk room, pulling out a completely black bed shirt from the drawer, it basically drowned me, which made me feel even worse, but there was no way I would sleep in just my underwear, being able to feel every single part of my body.

Danny came back out, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips gently, 'you'll be okay' he whispered, and then kissed me again. I moved my arms up around his neck, but then cringed at myself, who wants a skeleton for a girlfriend?

I ended up pushing him away from me again, I just couldn't help myself, he had a confused look on his face as I was climbing into my bunk, which he ended up doing as well. Our bodies remained separate for a few minutes as we just looked into each others eyes, I just wanted to like everyone else, I wanted to be normal.