Chapter 18 - She brought this on herself.

A/N : As if I got 11 votes on the last chapter? thankyou all sooo much ! Also I cant believe Im on the EIGHTEENTH chapter already, I still have tons of ideas for this story haha just putting it into the readable words is the trouble haha :P

 Someone asked me to include smut (filthy sex, basically) but i think its a bit too soon for that haha, thoughts? 

*** JASEY'S POV ***

The next morning I woke up alone. Everyone had gone out. Without me. I sighed, leaving Danny's bunk, I felt stupid for going to him last night, but I didn't want to be alone. I wanted to be in his arms, I wanted to feel something other than being cold and lonely. 

I went straight to the bathroom, taking a shower and doing my hair. I could hear everyone outside, laughing and having fun. I could understand why they hadn't invited me, they probably assumed I'd just be all moody and depressed and stuck up about it. I wish they'd think otherwise.

I decided on wearing a pair of short shorts, I liked wearing them because they made my legs not look so skinny, it actually looked like I had thighs. I pulled on a top with straps on it and my vans and a zip up hoodie because I didnt like my arms, it was warm outside today so we were all just taking advantage of it.

As I walked outside, Storm and Meagan were sat on the grass with Cameron and James, while the others were mucking about. Ben and Sam went and sat down on the grass with the couples and Danny came over to me. 

'Are you okay?' he asked.

I nodded, and then walked passed him and sat on the grass. We were all just talking on the grass for a few hours, Danny glaring at me almost the whole time. I didn't like it at all. I tried my best to ignore him, and when I did look at him he just looked away, back to a conversation with Sam about how they were planning on pulling tonight. Then when I looked away I could tell his eyes were on me again.

 'We're gonna go in to town and muck about for a while then go to a pub after, you coming?' Ben asked as we all stood up.

I shook my head, 'I dont really feel like going out to be honest' 

'Come on it will be fun' Meagan smiled.

'Im just not up for it' I shrugged, 'I might join you later though' 

I hugged Meagan and Storm before climbing onto the bus, closing and locking the door behind me. I closed all the windows and curtains, I hated having it all open. I feared someone would see that I was in here and try and rape me or kill me or something. These things happen.

I went and sat on the side of my bed, the only light that was on was in the bunk room, I pulled my phone out and set there for five minutes, on facebook and reading tweets. There was nothing interesting going on, my dad still hadn't texted back. I bet he'd forgotten I'd be home in 2 weeks as well, he was probably embracing his free time without me.

Sighing, I let my phone drop to the floor and then I lent against the side of the bunk. I heard footsteps and my heart froze, the bunk door slowly slid open and I realised it was Danny. What the hell was he doing here?

'I didnt feel like going out' he said as he sat down in the bunk opposite me, reading my expression.

'Oh' I said simply, looking straight ahea at the other side of the bunk.

'Whats up? Are you okay?' he said in confussion.