18~He's New

"ah! Here she is! Y/N, I'd like you to meet someone!" Robert shouted to his daughter as she walked passed the open door of his office, stretching and yawning due to the fact she had just woken up. She took a few steps back so that she was in the view of her father. She looked at Robert as he gestured for her to go over to him. She slowly and hesitantly walked over as she looked at the man sat opposite to her father. He was wearing some Timberland boots, a pair of black jeans, a black hoodie and a cap that covered to top half of his face. He lifted his cap up and looked at the girl who was still in pajamas. As soon as he saw her face, he smiled and something about his face made Y/N smile unintentionally.
"Y/N, this is Schlatt, he's new." Robert spoke, interrupting the silence in the room.
"Well, I'm not new new, I have my own gang but you father though we should join together to make our defences even stronger." Schlatt told her
"oh so, you're a boss?"
"well, I was but now that I'm joining, I'll be an underboss with you, considering that Robert has a lot more years of experience than me"
"you're not wrong about the lots of years" Y/N joked which made them laugh
"Hey!" Robert started in a joking manner and then continued,
"anyways, I'm sure you two will get to know each other more over time, later we'll introduce you to the rest"
"okay... Can I go now?" she asked to which her father nodded.
"nice meeting you, Schlatt" Y/N said as she leaned forward to shake his hand, to which he accepted
"it was nice meeting you too, Y/N"
She then walked out of  the office and left the two to talk more.

After Y/N had gotten dressed, she made sure her room was tidy and then she left. As she left her room, she bumped into Swagger.
"oh shit, sorry swags" she said as she started to walk away
"Y/N wait!" he shouted to her. She spun around and walked back over to him.
"uhh, so, Robert just spoke to me..."
"okay...?"
"can we talk about it somewhere private"
"Yeh, let's go to my cellar"
The two walked down to her wine cellar and sat down.
"okay, what's up, what did my dad say?"
"he uhh... He asked me to 'break up' with you"
"but we're not dating"
"Yeh but they think we are! He said that he wants you to be with someone like Schlatt"
"what the fuck... How the fuck... I... How am I gonna tell Gaege?!"
"You're more bothered about how to tell Gaege rather than your dad wanting you to date someone he chooses"
"well obviously I'm bothered by that but like, I just don't want to hurt Gaege..."
"I know you don't, I'm sure he'll understand, what you two have going on is-...there's not much you can do about it at this point... Unless you're willing to tell your parents about Gaege"
"FUCK NO! NOT A CHANCE!"
"well there isn't really a way this can work"
"how am I gonna tell him?"
"I'll make sure he gets informed, I'll tell him that you have to stop this little thing you have going on" Y/N just sighed and looked down at the strip of photos that she was holding between her fingers. She spoke as she nodded without looking up from the photos and mumbled a
"fine" swagger just looked at her with a sorrow in his eyes. He just stood up and went to hug her.
"it's gonna be okay, I promise" he reassured her.
"Y/N, are you down there?!" she heard her father shout from the top of the stairs

"uh yeh! I'll be up in a minute!" she said as she pulled away from the hug and then wipes away tears she didn't even know were there.
She then thanked swagger and the two got up and went upstairs. Her father put his arm around her shoulders and walked her towards his office.
"Come on, I want you to meet some people" he said as they entered his office to see 7 different men, one of which was Schlatt.
"so, this is Carson" he said putting his hand on the shoulder of a tall blonde man with glasses
"that's Ted, Noah and Charlie" he said pointing to the 3 people stood by the window
"and these two are Travis and Cooper, they'll be joining us from now on"
"Nice to meet you all" Y/N said in the most cheerful voice she could muster up, as if she wasn't just crying. Her father sat down and she then started walking out of his office but before she could, she heard
"oh Y/N, I need to talk to you" from her father. She just nodded and turned around on her heel to face him.
"anyway boys, it was great to meet you all, I'm sure you'll all fit right in with us" Robert said as he stood up along with the ones that were sat down.
"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. De Niro" Schlatt said as they shook hands
"please, call me Robert, we're family now!" he said looking at all of them, they nodded and left. Y/N slumped down on one of the seats in front of her father while looking at him.
"Yes?" she said to him, urging him to tell her what she already knows.
"you know I'd never make you do anything you don't want to do right?" she just nodded and then he continued
"well, I just thought that... Maybe... You could-"
"stop seeing G-Swagger and start dating Schlatt?"
"how'd you know?"
"Call it a gut feeling"
"listen sweetie, you don't have to do it but I just thought it might be better for the company"
"We're a company?"
"well, you know what I mean... Look, that's not the point, what I'm getting at is-"
"what he's getting at is he thinks Schlatt would be a better match for you and if you were to date, it would make our side stronger." Dana said as she walked into the office, causing the two to look over at her as she went to sit on the seat next to her daughter.
"I'll think about it" Y/N mumbled as she stood up and walked towards the door. But she stopped. She stood there for a second, spun around and then spoke.
"You know what..."

'oh boy' thought her mother and father.

YES! I'M BACK! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I have a good idea where I want this book to go so far and I'm starting to get into writing again. Also, if you love Gaege and are ready to get into the festive mood, go check out 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' on my account, I'll be updating that every day of December up until Christmas day! Anywayss, thanks for reading! I love y'all 💕