17~Oh, The Date

As soon as Y/N got home she ran up to her room and jumped on her bed. She looked at the picture strip and smiled, remembering what a good time she had. She then put the Oogie Boogie plushie on her bed and tried to find somewhere to put the pictures so that nobody could find them.
"Under my pillow? No. Walk in wardrobe? No. Games room? No." She thought to herself.
"Wine Cellar? Yes!" She shouted the last word out loud. Y/N slipped the strip into her long sleeve so if she passed someone then they wouldn't ask to see it.

She just left it on the table in the Wine Cellar because nobody but her goes down there. She sneaked out of the door and Dana spotted her.
"sooo, how was the date?" she asked her daughter which startled her.
"it was great" Y/N said with a huge smile, remembering the recent events.
"I'm glad... I'm going to bed now but I want to hear all about it tomorrow!" she said as she went to her bedroom. Y/N leaned her back on the door and slowly leaned her head on the door.
"You alright?" someone asked which made her almost jump out of her skin. She shot her head up but her back still leaning on the door, she saw swagger stood there with a drink in his hand.
"uhh, yeh, I'm good, look Swags, if you see someone about to go in here, keep them out?" She said to him, more as a question.
"Yeh, don't worry" Swagger said as he walked over to her.
"You need to calm down Y/N, I'll make sure you don't get caught" he said as he puts a hand on her back (say it with me, children... Fucking simp)
"alright, thanks Swags, you're the best" she said with a smile and she hugged him. They hugged for a few seconds until they pulled apart.
"alright, I'm going to bed, you staying tonight or going home?" she asked him
"uhh, I'll probably just post up here, goodnight Y/N."
"Goodnight Swags" she said as she walked up the stairs, Swagger watching her every step, making sure nothing happened to her in the short distance of her Wine Cellar to her bedroom.

The next day

When Dana arrived downstairs, she heard cluttering in the kitchen and then a huge bang. She ran towards the noise, only to find her daughter on the floor, surrounded by pots and pans.
"Y/N, what are you doing?" she asked in a soft spoken voice with a chuckle.
"I was gonna make breakfast but this happened" Y/N replied. Her mother just shook her head and went to help her up.
"You go sit down and I'll make breakfast" Dana said as she started to pick up the pots and pans. As soon as Y/N sat down, he mother started to speak.
"why uhh, why was you gonna make breakfast, you never make breakfast?"
"well, I'm in a good mood so why not" She said as she stretched her arms out over the counter.
"and why are you in a good mood?" Dana asked as she started making their breakfast. Y/N just looked at her with a 'seriously' face. It took her a few seconds but she finally understood.
"oh, the date! Tell me all about it!"
"Tell you all about what?" Robert asked as he kissed the top of his daughters head and kissed his wife's cheek.
"the date" Dana told him
"oh, the date" he said as she sat down next to Y/N.
"Well... It was great if you must know. He was really sweet and nice, he offered to pay for everything. We went to Starcourt Arcade, you know that big one just outside of town, and we had lots for fun and he won me an Oogie Boogie plushie on the claw machine." Y/N explained to her parents with a huge smile which made them smile.
"really, Swagger told me he was crap at claw machines" her dad said. Y/N gulped and said the first thing that came to her head.
"well yes, usually swagger is but, this time, the tag got caught on the claw so swagger won" she said in a rush. The lie was partly true so she didn't feel as bad about it. She did feel stupid about saying swagger twice in the same sentence but oh well.
"oh okay, that's lucky then" Dana said which caused her to sigh in relief.
"so, dad, why are you here so early? Don't you have work to do or something?" Y/N asked, to change the subject.
"I'm just taking a break for a while, and am I not allowed to spend time with you?" he asked
"Yeh you are, it's just a bit sus" she said to him.
"what the fuck does sus mean?"
"sus? It basically just means suspicious"
"oh, well, I promise, there's nothing 'sus' about this" he told her
"Okay, fair enough"
"Y/N, could you get me 3 plates please?" Dana asked. Y/N just nodded and went to get the plates.

Depp Household~Game's room
(not been here for a while)

"She's just, so sweet and kind and she's really funny and she is gorgeous-" Gaege got interrupted by Narrator
"She's also part of Blood Tears"
"I know... I know, it's bad but..." Gaege said, sighed, hit the pool ball and then continued while holding the pool cue up right
"Have you ever wanted something really bad but you know you shouldn't want it, you can't have it."
"Well yeh, I've wanted fast food while I'm on a diet...I've never wanted to be with an enemy" Narrator said which caused Gaege to flop his head on the edge of the pool table.
"Okay, Gaege, I get it, she's hot and she's sweet, but what do you get from her that you can't get from any other girl?" Narrator asked as he potted a ball
"because, she not just 'any other girl', she's...different"
Narrator just fake gagged and rolled his eyes and then hit another ball.
"I know, that's kinda cringe and cliché but it's true! I think it's something to do with the thrill of not being allowed to do it"
"do... It?"
"are you asking if we've had-"
"well I'm not really asking but... Have you?"
"I'm not telling you"
"that means yes"
"that does not mean yes"
"why else would you not tell me"
"I won" Gaege said to end the conversation as he pointed to the pool table to show that all of his balls were potted where as Narrator still had 2 left.

(Y'all prolly hate me for my crap uploading but I promise I'm tryi g to get better, it's just been a bit stressful because I recently started college and I've had a lot going on. Anyway, thanks for all the views and thanks for nearly 100 followers!! Love you guyssss ❤️💗)