28~Young and Insecure

"No, I don't care! I said I want it done now! Go take care of it!" Y/N shouted at a few new soldiers she had recruited as they scurried out of the door of the office. She just fell back into her chair and pinched the bridge of her nose as she leaned back. Her arm fell straight down onto the desk and her eyes averted to a picture frame that was facing her. It was a picture with her favourite people, Robert, Dana, Swagger and Schlatt. She was stood in the middle of them with a look of joy that she hadn't felt since then.
"you're doing a really good job, Y/N" Swagger said as he walked into the office, which pulled Y/N out of her trance. She looked up at him and smiled
"Thanks swags, it means a lot... I just don't know how he did it without breaking down" she spoke as he sat down in front of her.
"he did breakdown a few times, he was just good at hiding it to put on his tough guy act. He would have been really proud of you right now"
"you think so?"
"I know so, you're doing a whole lot better then I could have done, I mean, you literally closed the biggest deal your father has been working on for years!"
"Yeh, it's because I slept with the person in charge" she said nonchalantly.
"really?"
"No Swagger! you really think I'd do that?!" she sounded kind of offended
"well I don't know! you might have"
"fuck you, ya dog" she said as she flicked a pen at him and they both laughed. As the laughter died down, Y/N looked back at the framed photo on the desk as she leaned her arm on her knees.
"who did it?"
"huh?" She spoke, averting her eyes to the man in front of her.
"who did it?"
"swags, I don't kn-"
"yes you do, don't play stupid with me, I know when you're lying, who killed your dad, Y/N?" Swagger said, raising his voice. She just stared at him and then looked back down at the photo. When she eventually looked back up at him, he could see the pain and anger in her eyes.
"no..." she didn't answer but just stared at him, waiting for him to get the answer
"you didn't-"
"what the fuck swagger?! no, of course I didn't kill my fucking dad! I'm glad you think so highly of me" she said the last part sarcastically,then going back to staring at him as he looked down to think about it. And then it hit him. His body became tense, his face hardened and his eyes whipped up to look at Y/N. Nothing was said between the two, they were almost speaking telepathically. Y/N just leaned back in her seat.
"what are you gonna do?"
"how'd you know I'm gonna do anything about it?"
"if not, you would have told the police"
"how the fuck do you see right through me?!"
"because you're easy to read"
"I can't believe you thought I slept with someone to close a deal and you thought I killed my own dad" she spoke on an out breath
"well I don't know, you're hard to read" he defended
"you literally just said I'm easy to read"
"Yeh, well, I contradict myself a lot"
"really? I hadn't noticed!" she said sarcastically again
"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, Y/N" she just smiled wide at him, to which he just rolled his eyes.
"did you just roll your eyes at me, you son of a bitch?!" she shouted, slamming her hands on the desk and standing up, towering over him.
"yes the fuck I did, what're you gonna do about it, you little cunt?!" he shouted back and did the same actions as she did so now he was 'towering' over her (I say 'towering' because he's 5'8 and I'm 5'6 so it's like nothing, I know some people are shorter and some people are taller but oh well)
"Okay, sorry, damn" she said as she went to sit back down but unbeknownst to Y/N, her chair had rolled a little to far back which caused her to just fall flat on her ass.
"how the fuck did you manage that" Swagger asked through laughs as he successfully sat down
"I'm dyslexic, leave me alone" she said as she actually sits in her seat. She looked at swagger to see him with a face that just had so many questions.
"wha-how..."
"what?" she asked with a serious face, seeing nothing wrong with the answer she gave him. Her face then softened into a smile and so did his. (lmao I do this all the time, I blame everything on my dyslexia, something similar to this happened to me in maths class in 2019,i think, and I just said 'sorry I'm dyslexic' and everyone laughed🙃🥴)

"oh... uh.. hi Y/N... wh-"
"you're parents aren't home, right?" she asked the man at the door.
"no, why? what are you doing here?" Gaege asked, with worry in his voice, scared that she knew, scared of what she was gonna do to him, but to his surprise, all she did was grab and pull his shirt, which brought him into a kiss. He kissed back for a few seconds and then pulled away.
"they could be back any minute" he said with a worried voice
"that never seemed to bother you before...let's just go to your room them" she said
"wait... are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked
"I'm okay with it if you're okay with it" she said to him. He just nodded and guided her to his room.

She woke up in his bed and saw him still asleep. She was only in her underwear and so was he. She sat on the edge of the bed and just stared at the floor.
Why'd she do it? She was young and insecure. Also, she knew that her revenge would hurt more.