16~I Won!

When they arrived, they both got out and started to walk to the entrance.
"how are you gonna know when to pick me up?" Y/N asked Swagger
"I'll just pick you up in a few hours" he said
"alright... You know you don't have to come in with me" she said as they reached the entrance.
"Yeh, I know..." he started and then opened the door for them both to enter
"but I want to make sure he actually turns up" he finished as they looked around for Gaege or somewhere to wait.
"okay, well, you have to make sure to not go back to the house while I'm here" she said to him with urgency.
"I know Y/N! I'll do everything I can to make sure you don't get caught!" he said.
"Thanks swags" Y/N said as she smiled at him.
Moments later, Gaege walked in the doors and smiled when he saw who's been on his mind for what feels like a lifetime.
"Hey" he said as he came over to the two.
"Hi" she said as they smiled at each other.
"Okay, I'll leave now, I just want to say, keep her safe, if anything happens to her, you're dead" Swagger said and then left.
"Sorry about him, he's always been like that" Y/N said
"it's alright... So, do you want to go eat first or the arcade first?" he asked
"umm, let's do the arcade first and if we get hungry then we can get food?" she said as more of a question, pointing to the restaurant area.
He nodded and the two started walking around.
"this is so much better than my games room" Y/N said as they were trying to find something they can both do.
"you have a games room?"
"Yeh"
"me too"
"Oh my god!" she shouted
"what, are you okay?" Gaege asked concerned. She just looked at him, smiled and pointed to a zombie shooter game. He got excited, grabbed her hand and they both ran over to it. The whole building was basically empty so they weren't disrupting people.
"Okay, who ever loses has to pay for the winner's food" Y/N said
"Deal!" he said and they shook hands. They were playing for about 5-10 minutes and then the game finished. Y/N got 32 but Gaege got 37. He cheered for himself and did a little dance.
"haha, you have to pay for my food" he said with excitement which soon faded as he saw the Y/N had a smirk on her face that never left.
"Why are you smiling?"
"You told me to not bring any money"
"ah, shit" he said and she laughed
"Well played DeNiro" he said, now knowing that either way, he would have had to pay. She smiled at him and they went to find another thing to play. As they walked past a claw machine, Y/N just stopped and stared while Gaege carried on walking. He noticed that she stopped and went back to her. He followed her gaze and his eyes layed upon a plushie of Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
"You want it?" he asked as he put money in the machine. She just nodded and carried on staring
"Oogie Boogie, right?" he asked, just to make sure, to which she nodded again. His first attempt didn't get it. His second attempt moved it closer but it slipped out. Third attempt, he moved the claw, it hovered above, he pressed the button to make it drop and grab hold. The claw accended but the plushie slipped... But the tag got caught! She waited before she celebrated, just incase it slipped. When the claw opened above the hole, the tag slipped off and the plushie fell.
"YES! I WON!" Y/N shouted in celebration and then squatted to get the plushie.
"umm, actually, I won" Gaege said to her when she stood up.
"uhh, I'll have you know, I won, I'm the one with the prize" she said as she waved it in front of his face. They both laughed and then she pulled him into a hug.
"Thank you" she said to him in which he replied
"You're welcome"
"Why was you so confident with that though" she asked as they pulled away.
"Well, I knew I was gonna win it" he said and they started to walk around again
"alright Mr Confident, how'd you work that one out?"
"every single time I use a claw machine, they are the 3 steps that happen" he tells her
"That's crazy because everytime I use one, the same 3 steps happen to me"
"oh yeh? What 3 steps are they?"
"Well, the first one, I grab it but, it's slips. The second one, I grab it, move it a little but it slips. And the third one, I grab it and-"
"you win?" he asked, thinking he knew where she was going, she just laughed and said
"no, it slips, I suck at using claw machines" which made him chuckle.

After playing lots of other games and things like that, they found a photo booth. Y/N pointed it out and they went in and closed the curtain. Gaege put the money in and then selected the correct things.
The first pose: Y/N sucked in her cheeks and crossed her eyes while holding up her plushie, Gaege did a peace sign behind her head and just smiled.
The second pose: Y/N cupped under Gaege's chin which made him pout and she kissed his cheek.
The third pose: Gaege had his arm over Y/N's shoulder and she had her arms around his waist and they were both smiling widely.
The last pose: They just kissed each other.

When they pulled away, there was a bit of an awkward silence but it was broken by Gaege saying
"Sorry about that"
"No it's okay, I didn't mind it" Y/N said with a smile. He smiled back and then selected that he wanted 2 copies of the photo strip. They got out of the booth and got their strip. They smiled at it and then walked over to the food area. Y/N went and sat down at a booth and Gaege went to order them both a hamburber and fries with Sprite (if you don't like sprite, you do now). He went to sit back down with her and he spoke up.
"sorry for not bringing you flowers or anything, it's just-"
"Gaege, don't sweat it, I wouldn't want flowers anyway. I wouldn't have had anywhere to put them, plus they end up dying within a week. Also, you paid for all of this"
"are you sure?"
"Yesss! I'm sure, it's okay." she told him with a smile. He smiled back. They talked for a while until they got their food. They started eating and
Y/N took a sip of her Sprite.
"Sprite is just like spicy water" she said. Gaege looked at her and then said
"what? Like markers are like spicy crayons?"
"Exactly!"
"and sparkling water is just..."
"TV static" they said at the same time which made them laugh.

After they finished their food, the cleaned up a bit and then left. Swagger was already waiting outside so Y/N put up her pointer finger to tell him she'll be there in one second.
"I've had a really good time with you tonight" she told Gaege with a smile
"I've had a really good time with you too" he told her. They hugged and when they pulled apart, she kissed his cheek and then walked off but not before saying
"until next time Depp" and giving a salute. He just smiled and waved her goodbye and then walked to his car with the same smile on his face.

"What's that?" Swagger asked Y/N
"oh, I-... Gaege won me this on the claw machine and this is a picture strip from a photo booth" she told him with a smile. He just smiled and nodded and drove them home.

(you guys are insane! How is this already my second most read and highest voted book?! Also, it's #1 in Juicy!! Thank you so so much, it means the world to me! 💗😁)