Chapter XVI

www.bethanyshayporteous.com
https://www.facebook.com/Bethany-Shay-Porteous-283457555158191/

Chapter XVI

The shutters had gone down and the lamp beside the bed was lit, creating only a small dull glow. The entire wing of the house was abandoned, empty for us. For privacy, out of respect in the next coming hours.

 Aron had carried me over the threshold of our bedroom door and set me down, closing it behind him. My palms felt sweaty and the dress felt too constricting. I was beyond nervous as he took my hand and led me into the room, stopping at the foot of the bed.

 Turning to face me he cupped my cheek, a contented smile of his face. "Would you like a bath, love?" He murmured.

 I nodded my head, eager to soak and relax a little, to clear my mind of any inhibitions.

 Taking my hand he guided me into the bathroom, before leaving me to start filling up the tub. He added some of the lavender I had used earlier before turning his attention to the various candles around the room, lighting them at vampire speed.

 The room became a flickering of gentle light and filled with the scent of lavender. 

"My beautiful bride," he whispered, his arms going around me as he brought his lips down on mine, moving them gently. I relaxed enough to do my best to kiss him back, my hands resting on his biceps. I felt his hands slowly undoing the buttons of my gown, the dress loosening each time until it was slipping from my shoulders. He pulled back and looked into my eyes, "may I?"

 I nervously shook my head and he proceeded to slide the sleeves down my arms before it gathered at my waist. I didn't miss the way his eyes heated as he took in the revealing white lace under the dress, and I started slightly when he glided his palms up my side, his thumbs brushing over my breasts.

 He leant in and kissed my collarbone, nipping ever so slightly at the skin causing me to tremble before he kissed down my chest, through the valley of my breasts, slowly pulling the dress down as he went. He kissed the top of where my panties started and I stilled, pulling away slightly.

 He said nothing, just proceeded to stand up and lift me out of the gown. I kicked off my shoes as he did so and set me down before him, his hands roaming over my back. "You are so beautiful," he muttered.

 Releasing me he removed his black coat, throwing it atop my wedding dress before he took my hands and guided them to the vest. He cupped the nape of my neck and dragged my lips back to his, kissing me a little more forcefully this time. My body trembled slightly as I became hotter, needing more.

 I popped the button of the vest and pushed it off his chest and his arms. It hit the fall with a muted thud before my fingers were at his shirt, tugging it out from its tucked position and I began undoing the buttons, pulling back in surprise when it disappeared from my grip and lay torn at the back.

Aron smirked a little, another tear sounding in the room as his pants and belt feel with a clunk. We both stood in our underwear, I avoided looking at the straining appendage in between his legs and looked back up at him instead.

 I felt his hand at the clasp of the bra, tugging it as he searched my eyes. Suddenly it loosened and his hands glided over my shoulders, taking the straps down my arms. His eyes remained on mine  as the material found its way to the floor before he stepped away from me.

 "I have something for you," he murmured. "I'll meet you in the tub." He left the bathroom and I reached over and turned off the taps, trying to control my emotions. I slipped off my underwear and hopped inside the soothing water, leaning forward to rest my head on my knees.