Chapter X

www.bethanyshayporteous.com
https://www.facebook.com/Bethany-Shay-Porteous-283457555158191/

Chapter X

Willa

"Luca please!" I pleaded as I followed him out of the bedroom. I had just gotten off the phone with my mother who had told me the ceremony for Ashia and Lord Aron was the coming Saturday. "She's my sister – my twin sister! For Morganna sakes, her mate won't hurt me!"

"I've already said no Willa and I'm not going to change my mind. Do you honestly think that I would send my Luna off to a vampire coven to attend a wedding for a vampire who despises werewolves more than hunters?" Luca's face was almost as red as his hair when he turned to face me.

"I can't just not be there! And what? I'm never supposed to see my sister ever again? Is that how it's going to be for us? Because I refuse to accept that. I will not be apart from my sister any longer! I will go to that wedding!"

Luca growled, his eyes going black as the Alpha came out in him. I had been doing that to him a lot lately; his Beta told me he was the most in control Alpha he knew – until I came along.

"Don't make me lock you up for your own safety," he threatened.

I snorted and shimmied my way up to him, pressing my frame against his trembling one and rested my palms on his chest. "Baby," I breathed out. "Why are you being so mean to me?"

Luca groaned and I smirked when his eyes shut.

"It would make me so happy to see my sister...and you're denying me that privilege. It's been nearly a month!" Looping my fingers into his jeans I felt hid arousal and I nearly did a victory dance. "Lately I just haven't felt whole, I haven't been connected to the earth as much as I was when I was with her. I feel so weak," I allowed my voice to wobble. "Don't you want me to be happy?"

Luca's eyes snapped open as he regarded me wearily before he smirked, "not gonna work babe. I will lock you up if need be."

I growled in frustration and shoved his chest, "you lock me up and we'll see how docile of a witch I can be. I'm really good at sucking the life out of things," grinning as saucily as I could master I slid my hand down his stomach and over his still engorged member. "Maybe I'll have to suck the life out of this. And not in a good way."

"We both know you wouldn't be able to do it, if last night was anything to go by, you'd miss it more than I would."

Stomping my foot in frustration I wheeled around and stormed back to the bedroom and into the bathroom, slamming the door.

I gazed into the mirror – the only time I really could see my sister.

It was both a blessing and a curse to look at yourself and know you looked like someone else.

Mirrors had near been the only way I felt like I could see her lately. Her letters near had me worried and that last one – Aron slapping her?

Half of me wanted to go just so I could castrate him for hurting her like that. God help Luca if he ever had the nerve to do that to me.

And now the ceremony was planned and judging by the tone of my sisters letters, I knew she wasn't near in love with the man as she had always planned to be when she finally got married.

She was a world away in a country where she couldn't speak the language and with a man who was from a completely different era.

Had she even made any friends?

Many of times, due to my heightened ability to connect with the sun I had felt bits of her emotions, unease, anxiousness, brief moments of happiness and freakishly at time arousal and I made sure to shut off the bond we had then.