h a l l o w e e n

you and peter parker decided to stay in for halloween this year to hand out candy to the kids.
_____

you started to prepare the candy by pouring it into a big bowl so the kids can pick out what they liked.

"sweetie they should be coming soon so hurry!" peter said excitedly and smiling.

"okay baby im coming!" you said and grabbed the bowl running to the door.

someone rang the doorbell so you awnsered it.

"trick or treat!" the kids yelled smiling and one kid you noticed excitedly jumping.

peter replied, "wow we have a ladybug! a firefighter! and a... awww spiderman costume! nice pick!" he was grinning a whole bunch.

"yeah he is my favorite superhero of all time!" the little boy said while pretending to shoot out spider webs.

"yeah he is my favorite too!" peter said and crouched down to the little boy and whispered something in his ear.

"you got it!" the little boy said and ran off laughing.

you closed the door and smirked at peter who was trying to hide his little laughs.

"peteyyyyy, what did you say to him?" you said crossing your arms and tapping your foot on the floor.

"oh you knowww, just... if he sees anyone dressed up in a iron man suit, to tell them that iron man is a loser" he said shyly and then started chuckling.

you were shocked at his response, "you did not! your such a sneaky man" you said as he wrapped his arms around you pulling you close to his face.

"yeah i know" he said winking at you and then planted a kiss on your lips.

"peter, you're too cute" you said kissing him back again.

the door rang again and peter yelled, "coming!"

_____

authors note: hey guys! long time no see.. its been a very long time since i updated this book because i've been working on my other one.

but i missed y'all, and hope you enjoyed this one:)