k i d n a p p e d

<\3

you and tom were going on a date to the amusement park. after you guys were walking home and enjoying an amazing talk. it was about 10:45pm at night.
__

"soooo, on a scale of 1 to 10, how amazing was today?" tom said smirking.

"umm zero" you said trying not to laugh.

"what? how.. i thought we had a great time" he said giggling.

you stopped and kissed him on the lips.

"it was great, i was joking" you said rubbing your thumb on his soft cheeks.

he grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his.

"the teddy bear you won is so big tom" you said watching tom struggle to carry it.

"i know, but i wanted to win it for you. so for when im gone, you will have this to remember me by" he said sounding so romantic.

"have i mentioned that i love you" you said side hugging him.

"yes you have, i love you more though" he said and kissed your cheek.

you grinned.

you suddenly feel an emotion of fear and alert. you kept checking behind yourself to make sure nothing happens.

"what's wrong love?" tom said worried.

"nothing, i just got a feeling" you said.

you heard a car roll up behind you guys and it looked suspicious so you pulled toms hand and walked away fast.

they hopped out and ran up behind you guys.

it was about five guys, they were all in black disguises.

"LET ME GO! HELPPPP" you said trying to get some ones attention.

"TOM? WHERE ARE YOU!" you said trying to apply weight to yourself.

the guy put a blindfold on him so he couldn't see what was happening.

when the guy took it off, he pinned tom against the wall and grabbed a gun out of his pocket.

(play music on the next slide above👆🏾to get the full experience)

"no, i don't wanna go.. i don't wanna go, please" tom said tearing up.

you were being placed in the back of the car and being held down by one of the guys.

"babe.. look at me. look at me" you said crying.

"i love you so fucking much" you said pouring crying.

"any last words?" the guys said still holding the gun up to toms head.

"y/n, promise me you'll never leave me, we will be together in another place.. okay?" tom said stuttering.

"come on hurry up dawg!" one of the guys in the car said.

"i promise love!" you said wiping the tears off of your cheeks.

"stay strong for me" he said and closed his eyes shut really hard.

"fucking idiot" the guys said and shot him.

*boom*

"nooooooo! tom" you said hitting the window and crying some more.

as you pulled off you were shocked at all the blood you saw and toms lifeless body leaned up against the wall.

you saw the big teddy bear tom won at the fair all covered in blood.

you started to think, this was last time you would see your parents, they were waiting for you to come home excited to hear how your date went.

last time seeing you amazing pets.

last time seeing your friends.

whole family.

your beautiful neighborhood full of kind neighbors.

anything you loved, it vanished in seconds because, you have just been....

;kidnapped.
__

an: y'all i was crying writing this.. it's so sad ughh sorry about that.

make sure to hit the follow button and stay tuned for more;))

ly guys so much!