h o m e c o m i n g💫

(holy crap this was long but i worked hard on it and it was way fun to write so hope you like it:))
-ac<3
_______

"homecoming is in a couple of days! make sure to get your tickets!" the principal says on the intercom.

"i don't think it's gonna happen this year darci" you said closing your locker.

(darci is your friend since second grade)

"oh shut up! word has it, Timmy was gonna try and ask you" darci said giggling.

"eww the nose picker in geometry!?" you said hitting your head against your locker lightly.

"only pretty perfect popular girls get asked to these things, it's totally fits their status quo and you know it dar" you say walking out the doors of your school with darci.

"why can't Peter ask me? I'm pretty sure he knows that I liked him since elementary when I accidentally laughed so hard at his joke that my orange juice came out my nose" you said embarrassed.

"yeah that was funny and sad at the same time" darci said laughing.

"what a tragic moment I tell you" you said laughing, face palming.

"hey since school is over, wanna come to my house and eat jello and rant about the previous episode to vampire diaries?" darci says smiling.

"is that even a question?" you say excitedly.

--

peters pov;

"i don't get it michelle, why am i so awkward when it comes to these situations?" peter says eating his sandwich.

(in case you don't remember, "Michelle" was played by Zendaya in the movie)

"maybe it's cause, you stink?" Michelle says teasing him.

"stop it! I'm serious" peter says laughing.

"okayyyy okay, umm im originally not good with these things but i believe that it happens when you like someone, you need to come out you feelings and express yourself to y/n. who knows, maybe she feels the same way. but you would never know that unless you tryyyyyy" Michelle says taking peters sandwich out of his hands and eats it.

"okay but what if she doesn't like me the way I like her?" peter says curiously

"then at least you had the balls to tell her something so brave. and if she can't see that, then she is missing out on an intelligent, sweet human being" Michelle says smiling.

"wow, what has gotten into you" peter says laughing.

"I don't know, let's talk about something else before I get infected with 'niceness' disease" Michelle said laughing.

"actually, I think I might Need your help" peter says smiling.

--

your pov;

"why is Damon so cute?" you say eating blue jello and curled up in blankets.

"I know right! He all that and a bag of chips" darci says smiling.

"So, now that's over, what are you wearing tomorrow for school?" darci said.

"umm pants and a shirt?" you say confused.

"no, you need to wear a something better" darci says seeming suspicious.

"whyyyy?" You say looking at her.