s e p a r / a t i o n pt.2

"GET OUT OF THE-

*boom*

*five minutes later*

"okay honey can you hear me?" the guy paramedic said.

"y-yessss" you said hesitantly.

the guys paramedic said, "okay sweetie, i know your unconscious but imma need for you to-

you were knocked out.

__

*beep, beep, beep*

you heard when you woke up to bright lights that hurt your eyes and your parents and tom who were all tearing and excited to see you.

you smiled weakly.

"hon, i am so sorry this happened to you. we are here for you" your mom said holding your numb hand.

"why am i here?" you said holding your hand on your head and felt bandages.

"oh my gosh, why is there blood?" you said panicking.

"sweety you got into a car crash and was knock out unconscious, but the meds you are currently on are strong pain relievers and it also makes you forget what had happened in the last five hours." the doctor said re applying the new bandages on you.

"thank God you only got hurt in the small areas of your body." you mom said kissing your bruised head.

you lifted up and got a little dizzy looking at your cuts and bruises.

you had a broken foot and that's about it.

"the car didn't flip over or anything, and the impact wasn't that hard so you have minor cuts and etc." the doctor said handing you your clothes to go get changed into.

"so did the police tell you anything about the incident?" you dad said concerned.

"uhh no not at the moment, they don't know exactly how the incident occurred yet but you should check in with the police when you get home" the doctor said.

"okay thank you doc" your dad said smiling.

"you will be rolled out in a wheel chair darling just wait a minute" the doctor said patting your shoulder and he walked out.

"we are gonna go heat up the car sweetie" your dad said and your mom followed after.

now it was tom who had his head down looking at the floor.

"babe, im okay. come here please" you said smiling.

"i know i was just worried." he said.

he sat down in the hospital bed and grabbed you by the waist.

you winced at the pain and wrapped your arm around his neck.

"i still love you" tom said.

"i still love you too" you said and smiled.

"i hate seeing you look like this babe" tom said holding your cheek and smiling.

"help me out of this bed please" you said getting up.

you stood on your one foot and didn't put pressure on the other but felt your legs getting numb.

you collapsed and fell into toms arms.

"woah woah woah, i got you babe" tom said putting you into the wheel chair.

"wow, i almost ate shit" you said laughing but it hurt your ribs.