t o x i c l o v e

<\3

you slammed the door behind you.

"you said you wouldn't talk to her again! you promised me tom!" you said yelling.

"you didn't let me finish talking y/n" Tom said yelling.

"look, she is my ex and I don't have feelings for her anymore like that!" tom says coming closer to you.

"it's not that, tom I checked your phone.. stop lying to me" you said softening your voice.

you looked down at the floor frowning. trying to stay strong.

"why the bloody hell are you looking through my phone y/n" Tom says raising his voice.

"tom stop yelling at me! i was just concerned why you were on your phone so much!" you said.

you voice was getting raspy.

it got quiet...

"what did you see y/n?" tom said looking at you dead in the eyes.

"nothing" you said looking up at him.

"damn it y/n what the hell did you see?!" he said getting closer to you.

you got scared cause he was in your face.

"i love you o/g/n" you said with one tear going down your cheek.

(o/g/n means: other/girls/name)

"y/n im breaking up with you" tom says walking up the stairs.

"I don't get it.. we were such a cute power couple! I loved you Tom! why were you texting this girl behind my back like that?! I told you everything tom! I told you I had trust issues and now you know why, one of the examples is because of the encounter we just had and now I'm gonna be heartbroken again! IM GONNA BE LONELY AGAIN AND WORTHLESS! Over these few weeks you made me feel like I was your fake love! I'm tired of you!" you said screaming.

your face was turning red from the built up anger you had.

"that's not my problem anymore, im officially done with you.. you stepped passed your boundaries and im gonna go back to o/g/n.." tom said walking down the stairs with his bags.

"fine! I don't need you! you were such a pain in my ass and such an asshole. I don't need this toxic love anymore tom!" You said yelling in his face.

"how are you gonna find somewhere to live dumbass?" you said walking to the couch with a glass of wine.

tom was grabbing his keys on the counter.

"o/g/n is gonna pick me up. she is down the street in her car and we going to live happily" tom said opening the door.

"I'll pick up the rest of my stuff later" he said and closed the door behind him.

you set your glass of wine down and you ran upstairs and grabbed all his stuff.

"NO YOU WONT YOU ASSWIPE!" you said throwing his stuff out the high window.

his xbox hit the ground and broke into pieces.

"bitch!" he said out loud.

"see if your new slutty girlfriend can buy you a new one! man whore" you said slamming the window shut.

you closed the curtains and turned around looking at the busted mirror on the wall.

lots of tears you were holding in was rushing down your rosy cheeks.

you slid down your wall and was contemplating  your love life and ran your fingers through your hair.

"im done, i can't live like this. all this pain and suffering I can't deal with it anymore it hurts my heart too much.." you said just sitting there emotionless.