s e p a r / a t i o n pt.3

"open the door or I'll break it open" the feminine voice said outside.

you had your phone and pulled up the surveillance cameras from the front door.

tom saw it and gasps and covered his mouth.

"what?" you said gripping his arm hard.

"y/n what if i told you, that was my ex from five years ago" tom said looking at you with a serious face.
____

"w-what do you mean tom?" you said stuttering.

"we broke up due to a incident that happened and i didn't feel safe with being under the same roof with her, so i broke up with her, and it looks like she hasn't been doing well. i just now noticed that the call i got was serious. I first thought it was my manager but the person on the phone happened to be her and she threatened me to stay away from you or she would hurt you, badly. I should have listened cause we wouldn't be in the predicament we are in at the moment. i put us in danger and im truly sorry y/n" tom said looking down at you.

"it's okay-

tom cut you off," do you hear that?"

"umm no? i don't hear anything?" you said looking at tom.

"exactly. where is she and why is it quiet all of a sudden?" tom said putting his hand on the door knob of the closet.

"no what the hell are you doing?! don't go out there. for all i know the crazy bitch could be inside the house by now" you said stopping tom.

"babe?" you said freaking out.

"what?" tom said trying to call you down.

"did you forget to lock the doggie door?!" you said panicking.

"oh shit! i didn't know.." tom said covering his mouth in shock.

"the dog is pretty big so im positive that she is somewhere in the house by now" you said scared.

"what do we do now?" tom said looking afraid.

"we-

the killer girl cut you off. "where are you little brats?" she said walking into the room you guys were in.

tom squeezed your hand.
your anxiety was sky high and you started breathing heavy.

"tom we can get back together again and get married sugar baby" the killer girl said checking the bathroom.

"where would a couple hide if they were in a scary movie? ahh under the bed?" the girl said running to the bed.

she bent down and checked.

you ran out of the closet and grabbed the lamp on the stand and hit her head with it.

"TOM RUN!" you said and tom went running to the phone.

"ahh you whore!" the killer said reaching for the ledge to pull herself up.

"tom?! what do i do now?!" you said shaking your hands freaking out.