a u d i t i o n s

you were on your way to audition for a movie role and when you got there, you saw someone from your school auditioning too.

"y/n?!" Tom says curiously.

oh god. not him. not now! you were saying to yourself as you made sure you were looking presentable.

"oh.. hey. you!" you said smiling.

"I didn't know you liked acting!" he said hugging you and you started to blush.

"yeah, um actually i was gonna play the role of 'Anastasia' " you say grinning at him trying not to act awkward.

you had a crush on him for about a month now. and only your best friend knew about that. aka Harry which is Tom's brother.

"oh really! what a coincidence cause I was gonna play the role of Anastasia's soon to be boyfriend! 'Luke' " he says fixing his hair.

"maybe that says something.." he says blushing.

"uhhhh..." you say getting lost in his eyes.

"ALRIGHT NEXT DUO Y/N AND TOM HOLLAND TO THE STAGE NOW! DON'T KEEP ME WAITING!" the director said snapping his fingers and you and Tom ran to the stage.

but knowing you, you trip on the stairway up the stage and fall into tom's arms.

"I am always saving you in some situation, you should owe me sometime" he said laughing.

"sorry" you say getting up and walk the rest of the way then start the scene.

"ACTION!" the director said.

"Anastasia, look.. I have to tell you something important but I don't want it to ruin our friendship" Tom said.

"yeah.. what is it lukey?" you say smiling at him.

"I. Like. You.. 'Like Like' you" he says grabbing my waist smiling.

"Really? Lukey that is good to hear cause I like you too" you say putting your hands on his cheeks as he wraps in with his arms.

you can tell your hands were cold cause when you put them on his face before you were going to kiss he gasped and looked you in the eyes.

oh those damn eyes!

you guys were about to kiss and then the director yelled and interrupted this beautiful once in a lifetime moment...

"AND SCENE!" the director said smiling.

"YEAH THATS IT! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND CLEARLY THESE TWO UNDERSTOOD BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU CALL 'PURE TALENT'! THE REST OF YOU IMBECILES CAN BE DISMISSED!" the director said smiling and waving.

"yeah no hard feelings guys, you all did great seriously!" sweet Tom said smiling.

You started smiling.

"you have such a cute smile y/n" Tom said realizing he was still on the mic.

he laughed and turned it off blushing.

"alrighty there is your scripts. study them. live them. breatheeeeeee them!" the director said with his eyes wide open.

you and Tom were trying not the laugh while you said thank you.

You started walking together to your car and stopped at the door to talk for a moment.

"hey maybe we can study these lines together and then I can buy you a coffee?" he said grinning.

"ooo sorry Tommy boy.. I don't like coffee.." you said trying not to laugh.

"Oh! Shoot I'm sorry well we can do something else maybe, like go out to eat or-" he said panicking but you stopped him by kissing him on the lips passionately, and he kissed back.

he grabbed your waist and and he was leaning on the side of the car with your hands around his neck.

you can tell he grinned in between the kisses. then you guys stopped and looked each other in the eyes.

"I was just teasing Tom. I would love to study the lines together and go grab a coffee with you.." you said smiling with him still holding you.

"oh and by the way? was that what you call a date or?" you say teasing him again.

"Yes, and also to make this clear too.." he said and paused.

"y/n, will you be my girlfriend? I've know you since elementary till now and I would love to continue my life with you. You make me happy." He says smiling.

"Tom. Y- Yes! Absolutely!" you say and you guys kiss again.

"Okay Mr. do you need a ride home?" you say opening your car door.

"Nah I'm good. But thanks Babe. I'm gonna take the streets today and absorb the beautiful day!" he says and you realize he just called you babe.

"Alright See yah babe!" You say riding off.

Then Tom smiled and yelled.

"Yes! Woohoo" he said raising his hands in the air.

Then he made sure you were gone and then put on his suit and mask and spider webbed himself home happily.

Well hope you guys like this first imagine! Stay tuned for more soon!💗
I love dan Howell