t h e r e s c u e

you were getting ready to go get some groceries from the store for your mom, so you grabbed your keys and purse and headed out to the car then drove to the store.

you noticed that you were one of the maybe like ten cars in the big parking lot and that it looked dead outside, but that was only cause it was early in the morning.

you grab a shopping cart and start walking inside. you went to the fruit aisles and started putting fruit in the basket. then something happened.

everyone was running out of the store screaming and you were scared so you ran out too but before you could do that, someone already grabbed you and burst through the ceiling of the store.

then flying high into the sky and you seeing people who look like mini ants and everything looked so tiny from high up.

the evil villain put you up on the tallest building in the city and you didn't want to look down, you weren't thinking and you started screaming cause you were afraid of heights.

"help!" you screamed.

"he won't hear you from up here you idiot!" he said and you were wondering who "he" was.

peter parker's pov

"look, i don't mean to brag but i have the highest GPA then all of you combined so SUCK IT!" he said laughing with his three friends.

"look peter! what the hell?" his friend said pointing at the big cloud hovering over the big building.

"oh crap, guys go home and be safe I'll be back I have to... um... get the police!" peter said not trying to blow his cover.

he ran behind the building and threw on his suit and spider webbed himself up the building.

"Ahah he is finally here! Now I believe you have something I want, and just in cause you don't do it, I have someone special enough to you that I will kill.. NOW HAND IT OVER!" the villain said with his hand out.

the villain had put a bag over your head so Spider-Man won't know exactly who you were but it had a little peep hole so you can see what was going on.

you starting to think this was a dream because these people had actual powers.

peter shot out a web to the villains hand and swung him around the pole you were hanging on to and peter didn't know that you weren't tied up so when he trapped the villain, the villain bumped you off and you went falling off the building.

you were screaming and your blindfold went flying off. it seemed like when you were falling, it was in slow motion.

Spider-Man gasped and noticed who you were and that you were falling so he jumped down and swooped you up before you hit the ground.

he put you down on the ground behind the building so you guys were away from the crowd and you were concerned.

"who are you?" you say confused.

"Spider-Man, duh.." he said chuckling.

"no, I mean under this mask.." you said taking the mask off slowly revealing peters face.

you looked at him not knowing what to say.

"your.. a.." you say stuttering.

"yes.. y/n" he said looking at you smiling.

"can i take you home?" he asks.

"yes, that would be best." you say blushing.

when you were in front of your door, you looked at peter who was still holding on to your waist looking in your eyes.

"ahm.." you said laughing.

"ah sorry, my web" he said laughing cause it wasn't his web.

"alrighty well i will see you at school, well if your not to busy fighting the bad guys." you say laughing and lightly punched his arm.

"yeah see yah pal." he said smiling making sure you got in the house, then he was off.

you were inside and then you had to tell your mom what happened..

"This is going to be a good one.." You said laughing.

-----

hello guys! I'm back so stay tuned so you can be updated💗